Deer Stand Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Stand Recommendations

Looking for a stand to put on top of a 10’ tower. Don’t want to spend the money on a tank blind but don’t want plywood, what do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big heavy duty pop up

Comment

what’s your budget? Nothing wrong with a well built plywood stand, they can last 10-15 years and that’d probably be the cheapest route if you have the means to build it yourself

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
        what’s your budget? Nothing wrong with a well built plywood stand, they can last 10-15 years and that’d probably be the cheapest route if you have the means to build it yourself

Having one of my guys weld a base up for it. Just want something other than plywood, wether it’s poly or fiberglass!

Comment

Krivoman

Comment

I have a bunch of "The Blynd" panels laying around if you're interested, a lot of people hate on that blind but it's a good option as a step above plywood in my opinion

Shoot me a message if interested

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
              Having one of my guys weld a base up for it. Just want something other than plywood, wether it’s poly or fiberglass!

The Ranch King blinds are nice for the money... I’ve hunted in a few of them from time to time.

Comment

I just bought a fiberglass one from westexhunting supply.

Comment

For fiberglass, take a look at Potbelly blinds, Dillon or Boss. Like my Potbelly the best. T-Box blinds have leakage problems around the windows and ants love tunneling in their insulation.

I do like the metal ones by Ranch King although I don’t own one yet.

Comment

There in Conroe - nice blinds at $1000 less than comparables. Just bought 2 last week.

Comment

If your using your tower. Boss for fiberglass. I had a redneck blind that I liked. There’s a copy out there at one of the feed stores in glen rose. I’m sure they’re out there elsewhere.

Comment

I agree with Boss Game systems for fiberglass. They are built in Bryan, Texas. Nice facility and good folks.

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
                          There in Conroe - nice blinds at $1000 less than comparables. Just bought 2 last week.
                          https://houston.craigslist.org/fod/d...502179153.html
                          Yep I bought 2 6x6 big doggs this year and they are very manageable being mad of aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                            A big heavy duty pop up

This right here. Just make sure you take it down when you're done to extend the life of it.

Comment

Working...
                            X