X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bible Portion (Friday)

Daily Bible Portion – 6 of 7
    "DECREE"

(Weekly Reading>>Numbers 19:1 to 22:1, Judges 11:1-33, John 3:1-21; 4:3-30; 12:27-50)

There were many followers of Jesus at the time, that believed He was the Messiah spoken about by the prophets. When Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey days before His death they were the ones who shouted “Hosanna, Hosanna, save us completely.” At his death, believers knew this would confirm His Covenant to them.

Note: Jesus entered His Father's House on the tenth day of the month, five days before Passover. He was anointed the night before as the Lamb of God which was to be given for our sins. He was inspected for blemish four days in which none was found. [Exo 12:3-6, Zec 9:9, Psa 188:26-29]

We want Christ’s blood to be upon our future generations, and us, as it is eternal LIFE!

John 8:56 “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day [Jesus], and he saw it and was glad.”

The Scripture in Matthew 27:25, “Let His blood be on us and on our children,” has been misunderstood for years. The Jewish people for thousands of years have been falsely accused of Christ’s murder. Many people and people groups, including the Church, have done terrible atrocities to the Jewish people all because of this Scripture. Would the crusades, inquisition, pogroms, holocausts, terrorism, the thousands of murders and threats against the innocent Jewish people ever have taken place if this Scripture was taught in the proper context?

Revelation 13:8 “Jesus is the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.”

Isaiah 53:5 “He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him and with His stripes we are healed.” This is prophecy of Christ’s death and His blood “sprinkled upon us”, which cleanses and heals us from the sins of our forefathers.”

Isaiah 52:15 “So will he sprinkle many nations.”

1 Peter 2:24 “Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed.”

When Moses received the Marriage Covenant at Mount Sinai, the Israelite community with him represented not only themselves but also all their future generations – those of us as yet unborn but carried within their DNA. It was as if we were standing there with our ancestors when Moses sprinkled the blood of the Covenant upon the people.

We were there with the twelve disciples (who represented the twelve tribes of Israel and their companions) when Jesus took the bread, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body broken for you” (1 Corinthians 11:24, Matthew 26:26; Mark 14:22; Luke 22:19).

We were there when Jesus “took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them saying, ‘Drink from it, ALL OF YOU. This is MY BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins’” Every time we break bread and drink the wine we are remembering our Marriage Covenant that Jesus/Yeshua made with us. When we do this the Bride is saying, “We will do everything Yahweh has said; [we will obey the Marriage Covenant with You]” (Matthew 26:28; Mark 14:24; 1 Corinthians 11:25).

Note: In Numbers 15, the wine offering and bread offering are always to be offered together with the burnt/elevation offering. They are to be served with special vows, freewill offerings and ALL the Lord/Yahweh’s Feast days, including Shabbat and New Moon celebrations, not just at Passover once a year (Numbers 15:3; 28:9-40. The minchah offering – Leviticus 2; Numbers 15:4; John 6:35. Numbers 15:5; Matthew 26:26-27).

As believers, we were there when Jesus died and we cried, “His blood be upon us and upon our children.” We are that generation of children that received Christ’s blood upon us (Exodus 24:3-11).

1 John 5:6-8 “This is the One who came by water and blood, Yeshua the Messiah. He did not come by water only, but with the water and the blood. And the Spirit bears witness because the Spirit is the truth. There are three witnesses – the Spirit, the water, and the blood – and these three are in agreement.” CJB.

Jesus fulfilled the red heifer sacrifice. We as believers and part of Israel have been an unclean people. Jesus restored us to Himself by nailing our impurity to the stake. He atoned the altar of incense and drank our cup. He has cleansed us as a sweet aroma in Him. As Jesus is a Living sacrifice we are living holy sacrifices before Him. He died our death. We too enter that death to our sinful nature and overcome participating in His resurrection life to enter eternity - called today. (Hebrews 6:4-6, 10:26-31; Romans 12:1).

1 Peter 1:2 Peter’s letter was addressed to the Twelve Tribes and those sojourning with them. “To Yahweh’s elect, strangers in the world, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of Yahweh, the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, for the obedience to Yeshua [the Marriage Covenant] and sprinkling by His Blood.”

1 Peter 2:5 “You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to Yahweh through Yeshua.”

1 Peter 2:8-9 “They [believers who once walked in a sanctified life/Davidic/Marriage Covenant] stumbled because they disobeyed the message [they did not put their sinful nature to death and broke [the Mosaic/Marriage Covenant given at Mount Sinai, through Moses] which is also what they were destined for! [The Davidic Covenant ushers the Bride into her wedding with her Bridegroom Jesus] But you [believers] are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to Yahweh, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful Light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of Yahweh; once you had not received mercy but now you have received mercy” [because of now understanding how to return and walk in accordance to your Marriage Covenant/Christ’s teaching and instruction (Torah) given at Mount Sinai, and how to crucify the sinful nature so that death has no rule in you any longer] (Hosea 2:25).

Colossians 3:8-10 “now you yourselves [believers] are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language [the sinful nature] out of your mouth. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man [The bride is an overcomer - Revelation 21:7-8] who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him.”

Colossians 2:13-15 “And you [believer], being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh [has put to death the sinful nature], He [Jesus] has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.”

Hebrews 3:7-13 “Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: ‘Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness, where your fathers tested Me, tried Me, and saw My works forty years. Therefore I was angry with that generation, and said, ‘They always go astray in theirheart, and they have not known My ways [walked in Torah].’ So I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest.’ Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.”

Hebrews 10:19-23 “Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Yeshua/Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.”

continues tomorrow...
Working...
X