Pulsar Talion Thermal Scope.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulsar Talion Thermal Scope.

Does anyone have first hand information/experience on this scope?

Nothing much online yet. I'm waiting for Outdoor Legacy to put out a review on it.

It's either an AGM Rattle-35 or this scope (Pulsar Talion XQ-38) in my price range right now. tough decision.

It is similar to the XM50, and replacing it, from what I was told by Pulsar. He did not give up a lot of info on it but said it would be an all around better scope. They also took down the base mag on it.

Here is what he said from out email conversation.

The Talion will have a better sensor, and will also have a manual focus. The Thermion XM30 has a fixed focus.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
      It is similar to the XM50, and replacing it, from what I was told by Pulsar. He did not give up a lot of info on it but said it would be an all around better scope. They also took down the base mag on it.

Here is what he said from out email conversation.

The Talion will have a better sensor, and will also have a manual focus. The Thermion XM30 has a fixed focus.
      Thanks for the info, every little info helps....

I've read decent reviews on the AGM Rattler 35... now I have to wait for the Talion to come out and find out more info on it and read more reviews, but I already like it a lot and I hope it lives up to it's hype/expectations.

Comment

Yea it looks kinda weird but that is probably what I will go with. They give a pretty good mil/leo discount as well.

Comment

Yea it looks kinda weird but that is probably what I will go with. They give a pretty good mil/leo discount as well.
          shoot man! I'm neither mil or leo... when volunteered to serve during the Gulf War I was turned down... then a few years later they passed a law to allow non-citizens to be able to serve, by then the war was over....

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
            shoot man! I'm neither mil or leo... when volunteered to serve during the Gulf War I was turned down... then a few years later they passed a law to allow non-citizens to be able to serve, by then the war was over....
            That stinks. Even without the discount I was told they would be the same as the Rattler 35. Pulsar website says $3000, but I want to say he told me $2495 before discount.

Comment

That stinks. Even without the discount I was told they would be the same as the Rattler 35. Pulsar website says $3000, but I want to say he told me $2495 before discount.
              Hopefully it will be either $2495 or less when it comes out.
              Last edited by ATI; 02-17-2022, 01:04 PM.

Comment

They look like they will be a great entry level scope from Pulsar.
                Last edited by bowaddict40; 02-17-2022, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Perfect timing for this thread! Been trying to decide forever but this looks good! Took a sight by their HQ to get looked at and their LEO guy said they'd even give us sorry ol hose draggers a discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                    Perfect timing for this thread! Been trying to decide forever but this looks good! Took a sight by their HQ to get looked at and their LEO guy said they'd even give us sorry ol hose draggers a discount.
                    That is awesome that firefighters get the discount as well.

Comment

CameraLand is showing 2,499.97 but backordered. the XQ38 model

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                        CameraLand is showing 2,499.97 but backordered. the XQ38 model
                        Yea the guy at Pulsar said it would be a couple of months from time of order.

Comment

Why not call and ask Jason?

Comment

Backorders only until they are released. $2499 price tag on em

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                              Backorders only until they are released. $2499 price tag on em

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                              Hopefully the backorder won't be too long...

Comment

Working...
                              X