Toughing it out tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toughing it out tonight

Fire in the fireplace, ribs cooking, tator salad done, dog in, Fireball talking and feeling “comfy”.

Waiting for icemageddon. Truck is covered in ice and ground is too warm so …

Not cold enough for a fire yet for me but cattle, horses and sheep all have extra rations. Dog is in the doghouse with fresh hay and bedding with a full belly of venison scraps. And I’m sitting cozy with a hot tea and a belly full of Venison Hodgepodge soup. I’d love to have a nice whiskey right now but I’m off the adult beverages for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      Not cold enough for a fire yet for me but cattle, horses and sheep all have extra rations. Dog is in the doghouse with fresh hay and bedding with a full belly of venison scraps. And I’m sitting cozy with a hot tea and a belly full of Venison Hodgepodge soup. I’d love to have a nice whiskey right now but I’m off the adult beverages for a while.
      Glad to hear you’re well my friend.

Comment

Sounds like a rough evening.. Freezing rain here as well...My vehicles are covered. Love telling deer hunting stories around the fire? You know any WCB?

Comment

Sounds like a great night at the WCB House. Hope y'all stay warm and don't have to deal with any ice drama...

Comment

Down to 65 degrees here.

Comment

Still in shorts and Crocs near the coast. Looking forward to some cold weather though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just got done hitting a bucket. In shorts.

Comment

I’m working all night. Be safe bros

Comment

Had a fire going since about 10am. Snow finally started falling here 1:30 or so. Not enough to worry about, but they canceled school anyway, and now I get to figure out how to make my sales calls with 3 kids running loose

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      Down to 65 degrees here.
                      Same here. Hot, humid, and windy. Wouldn’t know it’s about to get frosty if it wasn’t for the weather channel.

Comment

Yep. I had the AC on in the house most of the day. Still almost 70 down here. Its on its way though.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

Hope your dog fairs as well as you. Hope he is a cold weather bread of dog too.

Comment

Just went to Sonic for some ice cream for me and the kids. Waiting on our few days of winter

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
                              Hope your dog fairs as well as you. Hope he is a cold weather bread of dog too.
                              Yeah, he’s fine. Just like my livestock.

Comment

Working...
                              X