13 YO boy gift ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 YO boy gift ideas

Well I've got momma and the girl taken care of but I can't think of anything for the boy. Been on the internet for several hours looking but can't come up with anything. Everyone gets a gift just from dad for Christmas and birthdays.

He is what I would call a normal kid. He is a gamer but I don't buy crap like that for a dad gift. He likes to run around with me and do man stuff. I've bought him guns, fishing gear, a customer knife last year. I'm getting him into welding and mechanic stuff but I don't think that would excite him at this point.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. $200.00 budget

Click image for larger version

Name:	BUBS DEER 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	25267873
    Last edited by kcnatural; 12-02-2021, 12:31 PM. Reason: ETA

Budget?? Lifetime license, binoculars.

Comment

Leather personalized rife sling? Something he'd could have forever.

Comment

Sorry around $200. I have to buy all the other stuff too.

Comment

dirt bike

Comment

Auto-darkening hood. He may not love it Christmas morning but he will the more he welds

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              Auto-darkening hood. He may not love it Christmas morning but he will the more he welds
              My dad bought me a welding hood and heavy steel toolbox at 14 I’m 43 and just last week I used both of them and was proud to have them.

Comment

Well a dirt bike is out of the price range.
                The auto darkening hood is a good idea but I have 3 in the shop.

I may go over budget and get him an AR-22. His little henry lever gun is getting some age on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                  My dad bought me a welding hood and heavy steel toolbox at 14 I’m 43 and just last week I used both of them and was proud to have them.
                  I'm really wanting to get him a tool box full of tools. That way maybe he will stay out of mine

Comment

Little Harbor Freight welder, a good hood or a good shotgun or bow. Or actually, a lifetime hunting/fishing license would be nice while he's young!

Comment

Bowfishing trip! My 13 year old daughter loves to go.

Comment

Over budget but Ruger Precision 22lr.

Comment

Get him a ruger 10/22 and he can customize it to his liking, tool box and tools is a good idea too.

Comment

If he's 13, just cut the bottom of his pockets out. It doesn't cost anything, and it will keep him occupied for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                              Bowfishing trip! My 13 year old daughter loves to go.
                              Something like this!! Stuff is just stuff, but going on adventures make for priceless memories.

Comment

Working...
                              X