If you could...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Uproot take off across the world. Live for 1 year. No impact to you as far as employment. You have unlimited access to fish, hunt, hike, trap etc. Where are you going?

Mine is a toss up between New Zealand/Australia/and Snowflake Killa’s lease.

Interesting choices

Comment

Well. Some are naming countries, so Im gonna say USA. There's a lot to hunt all across our great country.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
        Montana

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Snowflake. I sent your supporting member $10. Messaged Mary to send to you.

I looked up chattanooga. We can discuss moonpies once your title is up to snuff. Until then. You are a regular. Not elite.
          Sorry for stepping out of line [emoji1780] [emoji146].

If I may you are correct

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Look. Read the by laws on new supporting members. Send your address to Mary.
            Let me figure this out

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you could...

Argentina or Uruguay with an unlimited shotshell fund. I’m sure I could find something to fish for as well.

Comment

Have everything I need is here in the good old USA. Never been to Alaska but could see myself there someday. Bucket list stuff. Who knows could happen

Comment

I’d live out of a Piper Super Cub for a year. Camp every night. Fly, hunt, and fish across the western US spending most of my time in Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. Carrying a few fly rods and a few of my revolvers.

Comment

Africa or Alaska

Comment

I'd swing for a few stops in Africa, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia and probably a couple others for sure.
                      But I agree that the hunting and fishing opportunities here in North America are pretty awesome and I'd make sure they got as much time and attention as anything. Especially some of the premier salt water locations.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do I have to park myself in one spot and do all my hunting, fishing, etc from that one place? If so, that is a tough one.

Comment

Africa. I want to start in Capetown and work my way across the entire continent. Hunting, exploring, photographing.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            Do I have to park myself in one spot and do all my hunting, fishing, etc from that one place? If so, that is a tough one.
                            That's the made up rules. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Argentina or Uruguay with an unlimited shotshell fund. I’m sure I could find something to fish for as well.

Sadly, you’ll have to scratch Uruguay, Mr. Smart. Arduous new gun laws as well as tighter regulations on hunting activities have made it next to impossible to hunt there. Our Uruguayan outfitter now takes his clients across the river to hunt Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                Sadly, you’ll have to scratch Uruguay, Mr. Smart. Arduous new gun laws as well as tighter regulations on hunting activities have made it next to impossible to hunt there. Our Uruguayan outfitter now takes his clients across the river to hunt Argentina.
                                This is sad to hear.

Comment

Working...
                                X