• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Get your smoke-n hot deal of the day!"

Comment

Insurance scam

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        Been there. I mean for that area Im surprised they didn’t go after the pits too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LMAO. Twenty years ago my FIL was at a friends house in Robstown, Tx for Super Bowl. They had a brisket on and were checking it through out the game. Just before half and when the brisket was going to be pulled, they found the brisket and bbq gone.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          So that's like 4 briskets
          My first thought as well.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
            i bet it was Aaron Franklin.
            Freakin hillarious, I found that way too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
              LMAO. Twenty years ago my FIL was at a friends house in Robstown, Tx for Super Bowl. They had a brisket on and were checking it through out the game. Just before half and when the brisket was going to be pulled, they found the brisket and bbq gone.

Last year I did up a brisket at the rental house we were staying at. No one over as I was bringing it in to work the next day. The wind was good up front but not in back so I cooked in the front yard right next to the road and driveway. My wife starts yelling as Im slicing. Someone is trying to steal the pit. By the time I got up front she had already got back into her accomplices truck and high tailed it. My wife said she grabbed it by the fire box. There were still coals in it. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                Last year I did up a brisket at the rental house we were staying at. No one over as I was bringing it in to work the next day. The wind was good up front but not in back so I cooked in the front yard right next to the road and driveway. My wife starts yelling as Im slicing. Someone is trying to steal the pit. By the time I got up front she had already got back into her accomplices truck and high tailed it. My wife said she grabbed it by the fire box. There were still coals in it. Ouch.

That’s awesome. I would put a hot pit out every weekend and sit back and watch. Make sure to video.

Comment

Fifth break in according to article. Sounds a little fishy.
                  With brisket prices soaring, one would think they'd have some security.

Comment

Is it still an outdoor only set up?

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                      Fifth break in according to article. Sounds a little fishy.
                      With brisket prices soaring, one would think they'd have some security.
                      That place is down the street from my sisters house and the workers are a bunch of stoners not surprised

Comment

I am thinking there is a heck of a party going on somewhere. Freaking thieves.

Comment

Working...
                        X