Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break-in completed

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Awesome Mike. I just did the same thing to my old Tran. Complete rewire and a new Suzuki 175. Way better than buying a new one. You’re going to love the Suzuki.
    Took the old tub down to Matty Sunday afternoon and did the break-in. Loving the upgrades. Power steering seems a bit stiff though. Gonna get it adjusted at the 20 hour service. All in all, the motor fits the boat as in it jumps out of the water with little effort. It runs smooth...in the ICW anyway

Comment

You will love the Zuke, guiet, easy to maintain, & great fuel economy. Remember to replace anodes every 100 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Not texas but my son been doing well on the reds in the Floridian marshes. He's gone 3 days this past week and got on them every time. Even got his gal on her first red

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        O'l girl got a funny 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          O'l girl got a funny [emoji16]

Better than butter face. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall be nice, she looks happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              You will love the Zuke, guiet, easy to maintain, & great fuel economy. Remember to replace anodes every 100 hours.
              I got to fish off my buddy's new Mowdy with a 300 Zuke last weekend. I was pretty shocked how quiet it was.

Comment

They're definitely quiet, I've owned two of them and did enjoy that part.

Comment

I've had a 140 DF since 2008. Oil changes. Anodes and a hundred dollar t&t module. That's it. I love that motor.

Comment

O'l girl got a funny 😁
                    cant trust some of these clowns around here. shes cute and very well spoken for a girl from michigan

Comment

PH, Dvr and I absolutely smoked the trout today. Quality fish kept with copious amounts of 16.5 inch turned back. We all agreed it's been a very long time since we've caught fish like today. And quality fish at that.

Great day with some great gentlemen. Couldn't have asked for better conditions.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

PH, Dvr and I absolutely smoked the trout today. Quality fish kept with copious amounts of 16.5 inch turned back. We all agreed it's been a very long time since we've caught fish like today. And quality fish at that.

Tight invite! Lol congratulations guys

Comment

Congrats guys. I’m jelly.

Comment

With the three of y'all they didn't stand a chance. Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              I got to fish off my buddy's new Mowdy with a 300 Zuke last weekend. I was pretty shocked how quiet it was.

Oh ya, I have a C25 Mowdy with a 250 Zuke, love it.

Comment

Congratulations on a great day

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X