No announcement yet.

Where are the Elk hunters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living vicariously through all of you fortunate folks, good luck and be safe.

Comment

Good luck everyone! Going deer hunting in elk country this year, so I will probably see a lot of elk that I don't have a tag for lol.

Comment

Good luck to everyone that elk hunts !

Comment

I’ll be in New Mexico the second week of the first archery season.

Heading up to Nevada to be a spotter on a deer hunt this week. Gonna be a good conditioning test run for September.

Comment

First year in 9 years I don’t have a sept hunt planned. I’ll be in unit 16D in October helping a buddy on a rifle hunt.

Comment

I should add....looks like it's going too turn into a solo trip to, which wasn't my plan but should add something new

Comment

My usual trips to NM lease to help buddy get a bull and back couple month later for wife to smack a cow.

Comment

Just a cow elk tag for me this year here in Nevada.

Comment

We'll be in Colorado 85 in late September. Getting close!

Comment

Took a year off on them this year, but will be chasing some mule deer in December. There is nothing like hunting elk while they are bugling. It’s very addicting!

Comment

I too noticed the elk talk to be lacking.

I didn't draw an elk tag but drew a rifle muley tag and will be hunting in some fine elk country hoping for a deer sighting or two.

Headed out now for a little cardio and will be seriously stepping up my game in preparation of November.

Best of luck to ya'll hitting the elk woods this fall.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be guiding and helping out in unit 15 & 16A
                          Be there probably from the 8th till the 24th.
                          Anyone have a tag during this time and need help give me a shout. Would be glad to help.
                          We normally came around Luna in 15 and I think we have 14 people in camp from the 9th through the 14th.

Comment

Im having to skip elk this year to go chase ibex in the sand box.. Which sucks because I really want to redeem myself from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              First year in 9 years I don’t have a sept hunt planned. I’ll be in unit 16D in October helping a buddy on a rifle hunt.
                              That's a great unit! Y'all should have a blast

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by C R Cox View Post
                                I’ll be guiding and helping out in unit 15 & 16A
                                Be there probably from the 8th till the 24th.
                                Anyone have a tag during this time and need help give me a shout. Would be glad to help.
                                We normally came around Luna in 15 and I think we have 14 people in camp from the 9th through the 14th.
                                I have killed a lot of bulls around Luna. My avatar picture came from there 373"

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X