No announcement yet.

PSA Bottle water shortage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will pass as soon as the rush is over. Thank God I have great well water

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      didn't know that. Just fill several ice chest with water & tell them here it is or bring your own.

Even if they bring their own we as owners or job site supers have to provide it also. OSHA is obviously on the employees side. The whole water cooler thing is a PIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
        Even if they bring their own we as owners or job site supers have to provide it also. OSHA is obviously on the employees side. The whole water cooler thing is a PIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thats why I said ,fill several big water coolers& say have at it

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
          We got by just fine for decades before bottled water and OSHA telling us how to drink water.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Fify

Comment

Baytown Ice, 40 years of service excellence, Hydration innovation, Ice & Water, Making water coolers a thing of the past! Our Services Big Bins™ Ice Water Hydration Trailer Innovating the industrial hydration market with unparalleled customer service for over 40 years About Us Why Baytown Ice Consistent and reliable service along the Gulf Coast, from Corpus Christi to Louisiana Unparalleled dedication and passion for safety and hydration A true partnership approach Ability to customize unique hydration plan with a variety of solutions Scalable solutions for both small and large projects Continuous innovation to meet the ever-changing needs of complex job…

Get with a company like this. They are turn key replenishing ice, coolers, and water on your jobsite daily. We use them here at the refinery. No telling how many thousands of bottles of water are consumed here per day with 3-4 thousand people here on an average day.

There are others around besides Baytown Ice. This is the best way to go. Plus, no filthy hands in the cooler if you use a dip net to get the bottles out.

Comment

Can drop ship truckloads or deliver by the pallet out of one of our locations.

Whitecap.com

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Can drop ship truckloads or deliver by the pallet out of one of our locations.

Whitecap.com

Your the man, just for that let's connect! We buy lots of materials.

Calling you shortly

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                  Your the man, just for that let's connect! We buy lots of materials.

Calling you shortly

We sell lots of materials. Meant to be!
                  We have a huge presence in DFW. Would love to put some pricing together for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    Thank goodness for indoor plumbing. As long as I pay the bill my cup is full.

There have been a lot of boil water notices going around. So just because you pay the bill doesn’t always mean that you’ve got drinking water out of the faucet.

Comment

Last I heard was there is a shortage of plastic bottles. Not just for bottled water but also for all kinds of plastic bottles.

Comment

Buy them a water jug and they will pay for themselves in no time.

Comment

Yup, the tape and seal rule is one that most GCs and employees want to see. Not a requirement. But here ya go.

1915.88(a)
                          General requirements.
                          1915.88(a)(1)
                          The employer shall provide adequate and readily accessible sanitation facilities.
                          1915.88(a)(2)
                          The employer shall establish and implement a schedule for servicing, cleaning, and supplying each facility to ensure it is maintained in a clean, sanitary, and serviceable condition.
                          1915.88(b)
                          Potable water.
                          1915.88(b)(1)
                          The employer shall provide potable water for all employee health and personal needs and ensure that only potable water is used for these purposes.
                          1915.88(b)(2)
                          The employer shall provide potable drinking water in amounts that are adequate to meet the health and personal needs of each employee.
                          1915.88(b)(3)
                          The employer shall dispense drinking water from a fountain, a covered container with single-use drinking cups stored in a sanitary receptacle, or single-use bottles. The employer shall prohibit the use of shared drinking cups, dippers, and water bottles.
                          Good Lord

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            OSHA has regulations on drinkable job site water? Just more proof government sucks
                            You would be absolutely blown away knowing all OSHA rules. It’s insane! These rules have been there for years and years.

Comment

Due to possible vindictive employee we must tape the lid close, date the tape, log the fill, and sign off.
                              Good lord there are some sorry SOB's out there these days.

Comment

Dog refuses to drink bottled water. She will drink out of the creek, tap or toilet but never out of a plastic water bottle. That was a good enough reason for me to stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X