No announcement yet.

Who has seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_W4Gi5h9P8"]Napoleon Dynamite - Rex Kwon Do demo - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How much you want to make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?

La-fawn-duh

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
        How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?

That and Nacho Libre are great quote-heavy dumb movies.
        Agree...add Raising Arizona to the mix and there's lots of entertaining quotes for sure.

Comment

Uncle Rico!!!!!!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s sad is that my whole “costume” that Halloween was all in my closet!

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
                What’s sad is that my whole “costume” that Halloween was all in my closet!
                That’s commitment for sure 👍.

Comment

Classic!!!

Comment

Not my style

Comment

Feeding those boys egg salad sandwiches and drinking eggs for lunch after catching chickens. Hilarious.

“Right over there’s where I found that Shoshone arrowhead.” Right of the clear blue. Genius.

Comment

It's one of those that gets better the more times you watch it. My dad never watches movies, but I convinced him to check it out. Saw him a few days later and asked what he thought. "I kept waiting for something to happen...it never did"

Comment

Now I got to watch it again!

Comment

Stupid and funny is about the best to describe it. One of those movies that you just can't help but stop and watch when flipping through the channels.

I believe it set a record at the time. The movie grossed over $40MM on a production budget of less than $1MM.

Comment

I think it’s right up there with Idiocracy. Its so lame you have to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                I think it’s right up there with Idiocracy. Its so lame you have to laugh.
                                Yep

Comment

Working...
                                X