No announcement yet.

Africa Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great trip report. Congratulations on your animals!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

congrats!!!!

Comment

Awesome reading. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. I will be going over there in the next three years hopefully after life settles down a bit. I am torn on bow or rifle. I will probably do some sort of combo. I want to shoot a few things with my bow, and witness the whole water hole/feed station traffic, but I also want to experience the driving around and spot and stalking.

Comment

Great animals and a great story to back it up !

Comment

Congratulations on the haul and adventure.

Originally posted by WilliamL View Post
              if you don't mind me asking, what was your bow set-up, pounds you are pulling for those animals and arrow weight?
              Post #15.

Comment

Awesome write up and trip!

Comment

Man that sounded like fun. I have some of the same animals on my list.

Comment

Man, that Mathew’s was putting in work! Excellent write up bud. Looks like an epic trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buck Wild is spot on, don't get hooked on one outfit. Africa is too big a continent with lots of different country and animals to hunt. You started it with a bang now go pull the other trigger in different areas with other areas. You will be amazed at the variety. I highly recommend Botswana and Zimbabwe.

Comment

Lots of great critters in those pics. Thanks for the recap and sharing the pics. Congrats on an epic trip!

Comment

So funny to travel halfway around the world only to share camp with fellow TBH'ers. Enjoyed meeting you and congrats on all the great animals!

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBob View Post
                            So funny to travel halfway around the world only to share camp with fellow TBH'ers. Enjoyed meeting you and congrats on all the great animals!
                            It was a great time. Only set back was the travel. I would be back next week if I could

Comment

Congrats! What starts as possibly a trip in a lifetime becomes at the end the first trip. Definitely gets in your blood.

Comment

Originally posted by wilcox1088 View Post
                                It was a great time. Only set back was the travel. I would be back next week if I could

I’ll bet money you’ll be back!!!! I’m headed back for my 5th time next summer.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X