No announcement yet.

Can’t be , can it ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool but they are destructive. We had several when we lived in MN that would tear up bird feeders and get in the garbage.

Comment

Looks like a bear to me

Comment

Defiantly a Black Panther !!

Comment

Unless someone is screwing with you, that definitely looks like a bear roaming the outside of the pen!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Looks like he's bowed up taking a crap and we can only see his left side.
            Only way I can make it into a bear.
            If not for the hairy legs, it looks like a cow walking away, with its head swung back to the left.
            This is my thoughts as well.

Comment

[QUOTE=waterdog;16104821]will you like it when the feds show up and hang a sign on your gate saying no hunting restricted bear area.[/QUOTE

IF it is a bear in that area, it is a American black bear. Therefore only a state threatened species and nothing to do with the feds. So fear mongering to try to turn people against a native species isn’t necessary.

Comment

Bears don't move that fast and are very curious creatures.
                If this the only pick you have of it I would suspect someone is messing with you.

Comment

We hunt about 45 miles sw of Angelo and don't want them there. Kinda make a walk in the dark more exciting.

Comment

That’s not two front legs, it’s quartered away, left to right.

Comment

I just have the one pic. Nothing confirmed but was thinking if a bear, why wouldn’t the bear crush my fence to get to the sweet smell of that protein I have??

Who the heck knows !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Call him ‘Fred’.

Comment

[emoji23]

Noway

All the guys are from houston and wouldn’t drive 5 hours for a joke..

That would be funny though !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you get a picture of a black calf before or after? That’s my guess. Pretty cool though if it’s a bear.

Comment

Thats a bear. A young one. I guided here in Colorado for a bunch of years and we took a lot of bears. Younger bears and adolescent bears appear to have longer legs as their briskets and stomach have not filled out yet. Kind of like an adolescent person. All knees and elbows.

Comment

It's a very clear picture of a med/small black bear.. Not sure how anyone could begin to question that.. Not surprising these days. The draught of 2011 relocated a bunch throughout west Texas. They came from old Mexico. Menard county has had sightings also.
                                Last edited by PondPopper; 02-27-2022, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X