Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
        This is my learner boat

And my son showing off our catch of the day

Dang, that's a good'un....

Comment

Originally posted by NVR2LATE View Post
          Your boat looks awful familiar. Any chance it was a recent purchase from a young man in a small town near Houston?
          Yes sir, sure was.

It was kind of a coincidence cause my family was actually some of the first people to settle in Needville.

Comment

Z-19 Pro package, loving it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texashunter36 View Post
              Yes sir, sure was.

It was kind of a coincidence cause my family was actually some of the first people to settle in Needville.
              I thought so. That was my son's boat. Hope it is treating you well.

Comment

[ATTACH]1079481[/ATTACH]

Comment

I thought so. That was my son's boat. Hope it is treating you well.

Ha, small world! Can’t remember your name but I know we met the day we picked it up! I was just telling your son the other day it’s only had two short stints on the lake. Haven’t managed to make it to the coast yet between work, sick kiddo, and Covid running through the household. Been itching to go get her salty

Comment

Not much compared to a lot of em', but, it's paid for 100%. An unbelievable amount of work invested in it.....350+ hours. Total bow to stern, inside and out, renovation..... plus I bought a dual axle trailer and renovated/retrofitted it to my hull.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texashunter36 View Post
                      Ha, small world! Can’t remember your name but I know we met the day we picked it up! I was just telling your son the other day it’s only had two short stints on the lake. Haven’t managed to make it to the coast yet between work, sick kiddo, and Covid running through the household. Been itching to go get her salty

Yessir...you and your dad. Name is Lee. I remember your last name. Hope things turn around so you can get down here. Not sure if he told you but he already bought another boat. Picking it up this weekend.

Comment

Yessir...you and your dad. Name is Lee. I remember your last name. Hope things turn around so you can get down here. Not sure if he told you but he already bought another boat. Picking it up this weekend.

That’s right, I remember now! Mines Matt. Yes he did, I’m sure he’ll enjoy that Haynie much more getting across east Matty.

Comment

Can someone tell me how to post pics? Or post them for me
                          Last edited by jbassnman; 02-03-2022, 07:49 PM. Reason: Need to learn how to post pics

Comment

Why don't most of yall have any Bass on those Bass boats?
                            Attached Files

Comment

My former boat: a Skeeter 22 iClass, 250 SHO ECU flashed to a 300, dual linked 10” birds, linked Ultrex, and lots of room. I could take a nap in the rod locker.

Comment

Nice BASS rigs fellas.. Those that actually have one.

Some here either cannot follow directions or have no clue what a BASS boat is..
                                Someone please start a Bay Boat thread.. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X