Film from Tripod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Film from Tripod?

Anyone ever self film from a hunting tripod? I'm trying to figure out the best way to mount camera. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I use this clipped to my tripod seat. Works great.

Comment

I usually use my manfrotto tripod with spider legs but this will only work if there is a tree or structure near I can make contact on with one leg, then the other 2 legs stay on my base. Every setup is different and its definitely the hardest to film from. You can also bungee the tripod to the gun rest cage or screw on a piece of metal to help act as a support.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
        Great idea. I hadn't thought about clipping to the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
          I second this, I have used this set up for a few years and works great.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
            I usually use my manfrotto tripod with spider legs but this will only work if there is a tree or structure near I can make contact on with one leg, then the other 2 legs stay on my base. Every setup is different and its definitely the hardest to film from. You can also bungee the tripod to the gun rest cage or screw on a piece of metal to help act as a support.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            Thanks! I usually hunt from a tree stand or ground blind, so I never thought about the tripod setup.

Comment

You could look into Fourth Arrow Camera Arm and maybe rig up something to make them work on your tripod

Fourth Arrow is the leader in hunting camera arm equipment. We are a wide range of filming equipment from tree arms to ground blind setups to help you film your hunts in any hunting situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X