East Texas deer hunting SUCKS!!!
      Yeah next year I'm hunting by **** b

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Rayburn

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
          I pay $2200 out west so I don't mind paying that or more for a local place if it's good.
          Alot of food plots cost that. Then protein, corn, lights for night time hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            Alot of food plots cost that. Then protein, corn, lights for night time hunting.

Those LEDs are cheap on Amazon

Comment

Point me to one please
              Some good ones mentioned here already. Most of the good ones have waiting list and you probably need to know someone to become a member. The Hayter club seems to have openings pretty regularly, the lease boss is/was a member here. Also members of Carmona and Brushy Creek here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
                Scrappin Valley is the best I know of
                SV is good but a long ways from the best. You know better than that.

For the really good ones, you’re not just going to call a guy up, pay your dues, and get on. They’re definitely out there though. Expect to pay $2500-$6,000 and have close to that in a feed bill. The two best I know of are in Trinity Co and over around Marshall. Occasionally someone falls on some kind of hardship and they’ll have an opening. When they do someone on the lease almost always picks that spot up. Scrappin Valley has openings just about every year. I’ve been all over it during the off season. Beautiful SMZ’s but they’re cutting all the pine timber. It’s also high fenced. I’m not sure if that bothers you or not. Shoot me a PM.

Comment

East Texas Hunting Club help

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

I’m not sure your point. I said $2200 or more. I grew up in east Texas so I already have the lights.
                  Last edited by BowSlayer; 10-24-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I saw a real estate listing for the Carter pasture the other day, just buy it and you can grow them and have plenty of space to yourself
                    Last edited by AgHntr10; 10-24-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      I saw a real estate listing for the Carter pasture the other day, just buy it and you can grow them and have plants of space to yourself

You buy it and lease me a spot.

Comment

I’m not sure your point. I said $2200 or more. I grew up in east Texas so I already have the lights.
                        I think his point is, $2200 is not even a starting point for a well managed east texas lease. By the time you are all in on a level 3 MLD with 300 acres per hunter you will be spending 8k at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                          This.

And stay farrrrrr away from rivers. Deer hate mosquitoes. I'd look at rusk area and north

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I'm on the Hayter club in Nacogdoches and we have what you're looking for. I know we're gonna have some spots open up next year so PM if you're interested.

Comment

I'm also not looking for a typical East Texas timber company lease with 1000 acres and 20 members. I'm willing to pay well for a GOOD East Texas lease.
                                I pay $2200 out west so I don't mind paying that or more for a local place if it's good.
                                Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                The really highly managed places are gonna start closer to double what you are paying.
                                I think his point is, $2200 is not even a starting point for a well managed east texas lease. By the time you are all in on a level 3 MLD with 300 acres per hunter you will be spending 8k at least.
                                Yeah, be ready to spend way more than $2k to be on a great east Texas lease, and also to spend some time on a waiting list. But they’re out there if you’re willing to spend the money

Comment

Working...
                                X