No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What made you buy another one so soon????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      What made you buy another one so soon????

Obsessive compulsive behavior lol.

The plan was to sell the smaller one and wait for a good deal on a used one to come up while we run the barge back and forth to fish camp. This one popped up and I knee-jerked it, was planning for a couple years. I kind of regret it, but it's setup nicely and exactly what I'd be looking for in a couple years so it'll serve us well, we just needed a little bit bigger boat because we were always loaded to capacity on the old one. It's not gonna get used much for a while though.
      Last edited by justletmein; 08-10-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post

The plan was to sell the smaller one and wait for a good deal on a used one to come up while we run the barge back and forth to fish camp. This one popped up and I knee-jerked it, was planning for a couple years. I kind of regret it, but it's setup nicely and exactly what I'd be looking for in a couple years so it'll serve us well, we just needed a little bit bigger boat because we were always loaded to capacity on the old one. It's not gonna get used much for a while though.
        You can leave it at my place and I’ll put it to use!

Another nice rig you have Sir.

Comment

Thank you, I love these boats. I feel like I should have posted pics, slacking.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice ride!!

Comment

That’s pretty slick ol son!!! Would love one of those

Comment

Nice! You gotta jump when you find the right Boatright used, they don’t come around often!

Comment

Congrats on the nice boatright. Love those.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Nice ride!!

Sick looking rig! I’m really considering deleting all the rails on mine, but I also want to raise the console about 12”-18”

Comment

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Enjoyed some of the fruits of my labor this evening. Hitting East Matty in the morning. 0500 gonna come quick. Lol

Comment

Thanks guys. If yall hit gigem's place and see that Boatright pulled up to the shore other side of the jetties stop by and say hi.

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Sick looking rig! I’m really considering deleting all the rails on mine, but I also want to raise the console about 12”-18”
                          Yeah I liked the rear rails on the old one which were great for hauling. I like the slick smooth deck on this one but I'm gonna have to put some deck anchors on or something because we make so many camping trips loaded down heavily, or Amistad with tripods and popups and all that. I saw a Boatright on 2cool with a raised console and really didn't like the way it looked but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it provides some good functionality for sure.

Comment

Thanks guys. If yall hit gigem's place and see that Boatright pulled up to the shore other side of the jetties stop by and say hi.

Yeah I liked the rear rails on the old one which were great for hauling. I like the slick smooth deck on this one but I'm gonna have to put some deck anchors on or something because we make so many camping trips loaded down heavily, or Amistad with tripods and popups and all that. I saw a Boatright on 2cool with a raised console and really didn't like the way it looked but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it provides some good functionality for sure.

Never seen one on a boat right. A raised console with nothing under it makes it so much nicer to haul lumber. You can carry full length boards without getting the weight off center. If you raise it enough it makes for a great storage area for wade gear. We went to the extreme and did a mid tower tall enough to tie down 75qt coolers and open the lid without having to move it. When we fish all the gear goes under there and the deck is empty.

Comment

Them **** reds are thick again. I bet we threw back 30-35 redfish. Couldn’t find the trout. Reds everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                Them **** reds are thick again. I bet we threw back 30-35 redfish. Couldn’t find the trout. Reds everywhere.

My kinda day

Comment

Working...
                                X