6.5 grendel magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 grendel magazines

Just finished building my lower to compliment my 6.5g upper. What magazines have yall had good luck with.

Looking to stay with a mag that will be about the same length as a standard 10 round 556 mag.

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
    Just finished building my lower to compliment my 6.5g upper. What magazines have yall had good luck with.

Looking to stay with a mag that will be about the same length as a standard 10 round 556 mag.
    I have used c products, ascending, and elander. Cant tell you the difference between them as far as reliability goes. I have also shot grendel out of standard pmags. Occasional hickup with pmags but not often enough for me to say they aren't reliable enough to hunt with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

ASC, not ascending.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Been using the AR stoner one from midway with no issues. Only a 10 rounder but honestly don’t need more then that for what I use it for

Comment

i have been using C Product with no issues.

Comment

I was recommended the E-Lander on here and I bought them. I have not experience any issues. All the recommendations I got on my build from here where spot on.

Comment

I was having issues with my Grendel, and finally bought a 10-round E-Lander magazine, and fixed my feed issues.

Comment

Are all E-lander mags in the glossy finish?

Comment

I believe mine are the ASC. They have run flawlessly so far.

Comment

E lander

Comment

Originally posted by bmc09 View Post
                      Are all E-lander mags in the glossy finish?
                      I'm pretty sure mine is, yes.

Comment

E-lander it is. Thanks guys.

Comment

My ASC mags always gave me problems. It was a good day if I could fire 5 straight shots without a ftf. Bought an E-lander and haven't had a single problem in close to 1,000 rounds.

Comment

I have Elanders, 3 of the 17rd and a 10 rd. All work like they should, and all get tough to load when nearing capacity. Never tried any of the 5.56 mags I have, although it's reported they should work with 3-5 rounds of Grendel ammo as hunting mags.

Stu

Comment

Working...
                            X