Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man in Kroger parking lot with a machete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man in Kroger parking lot with a machete!

My wife is out of town and I just finished up some stuff around the house and drove over to the Kroger near us (studewood and Washington). On the way out there was a homeless looking guy making a beeline for the Kroger carrying a walking cane in one hand and a machete in the other . I had to look twice and then another shopper in the parking lot came up to me and said that guy has a machete . I don’t carry but it’s the first time in my life I kinda wish I did.

By the time I got in my car and drove up to where he walked to he was gone . This is 10 o’clock at night in Houston .....if it was the Brookeshire Brothers in Corrigan, I probably wouldn’t even have looed twice . This world has gone mad. I called HPD so right now some poor cop is searching for a homeless guy with a machete! You just can’t take chances anymore .

9 mill in the truck every where I go with one in the tube. Because I live in Houston as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wouldn’t that suck getting hacked to death with a rusty machete as you fumble with your keys trying to get into your car!

Comment

Crazy people everywhere. I know a lady who was filling up with gas one night and her son told her to get in the car. A man was walking across the parking lot with a large knife. She called the cops and drove three blocks to the hospital. Her mother was in there at the time so she was going there to begin with. When the cops showed up to find out what had happened the man was sitting on the sidewalk at the hospital waiting for her to come out. Apparently he had watched to see where she went after she left.

You never know when you'll run across a lunatic. She didn't know the guy. He was just out lookin for someone to stab.

Comment

When seconds count, the police are only 35 minutes away. Just ask New Zealand.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
            When seconds count, the police are only 35 minutes away. Just ask New Zealand.

Yep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s weird was he disappeared so fast.... seriously could have gone in the store. Almost wish I waited for PD to show to see outcome. I did drive around a few minutes to see if I could spot him because there were several other non-suspecting shoppers in the parking lot including some ladies.

Comment

You can legally run him over with a car if thats all you have

Comment

You never know maybe he was just really serious about getting first dibs on the good deals at Kroger.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                    Oh believe me! If I saw him asssulting someone he was going to meet the bumper of my truck and then I would have finished him off by beating him with a Topa-Chico bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                      I’m not crashing my car for nothing. Just take the dang knife from him next time.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        You never know maybe he was just really serious about getting first dibs on the good deals at Kroger.
                        Hence that lack of panic on my part.... it’s not illegal to carry a machete through a Kroger parking lot just a little bit odd at 10 o’clock at night . And that’s probably why I didn’t get more involved because he didn’t even look at anybody he seem to be in his own little world ....

Comment

In the end, nobody (that I know of) got hurt.

Hopefully that guy can get the help he needs.

Comment

We ran into this in victoria a couple summers back. Wife, my daughter and I were coming out of a parking lot and got caught by the light. There was a homeless guy on the corner doing typical homeless guy things. He was walking back and forth. We went from about car 10 to 3 and were even with him.

He went to the car in front of us and started tapping on their window. They didn't respond to him. He came to us and pulled about a 10" bowie as he was walking to us. I told the wife and daughter to cover their ears. He saw that happen and I am guessing saw me reach down. He sheathed his knife, grabbed his bag and beelined out of there. The only time I have truly felt like it was going to get western.

I pulled over and called my buddy that is a cop down there.

Have a buddy that is a cop down there and that night some stuff went down with that homeless guy attacking someone at a light.

Comment

Some poor homeless guy been clearing a growed up fence row to get beer money and you sic the popo on him

Comment

Working...
                              X