Dont wear a red hat, it scares normal people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont wear a red hat, it scares normal people

A female author who has been a Pulitzer Prize and National Book Award finalist received backlash on Twitter over the weekend after she likened the red “Make America Great Again” hat to the Nazi swastika symbol and urged people to avoid wearing any type of red hat because they’re “making people scared.”

This is pretty unbelievable that a "normal" person would be scared by someone wearing a red hat. I think the author of this article should see her therapist, and should be on a list of people who shouldn't own firearms, although she is one of those people that would pee her pants if she saw a gun laying on a table.
    Its really pretty funny.

Mental illness

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Mental illness
      Word

Comment

That is why I only wear the black ones. That way I can sneak up on them close before they are triggered
        Click image for larger version

Name:	maga2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	24591792

Comment

Moms boyfriend has a Camo MAGA hat. You don’t know it until it’s to late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess our hat is OK because it's black but maybe not because it has red lettering. I think I should reverse the colors so liberals will be afraid of it.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have had 2 camo trump hats disappear from work .

Comment

**** we have a terrorist organization in town. It’s a bunch of blue hairs that have a red hat club. Standard uniform requires wearing a red hat.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  **** we have a terrorist organization in town. It’s a bunch of blue hairs that have a red hat club. Standard uniform requires wearing a red hat.

Better keep an eye on those old ladies. That is if they don't scare you.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                    Better keep an eye on those old ladies. That is if they don't scare you.
                    Hell yea they scare me. My mother in law is a member!

Comment

After reading this article I'm going to make it a point to wear mine out in public more often.

Comment

How would she know what a "normal" person thinks, she's a whackadoodle.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                          That is why I only wear the black ones. That way I can sneak up on them close before they are triggered
                          [ATTACH]971236[/ATTACH]
                          Looking good Buff!

Comment

Using "Red Hats" are a scapegoat for your mental issues is not healthy. These people need to seek professional help.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              After reading this article I'm going to make it a point to wear mine out in public more often.
                              Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

Working...
                              X