No announcement yet.

aaaaaaand Colt falls in line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As saturated as the AR market is and everyone wanting them cheap as possible, I can see justification behind that decision.

I thinks it’s stupid and just driving another nail in their coffin but they’ve made some pretty stupid decisions regarding the civilian market in the past.

That being said I love my 6920 and 6933 and would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      As saturated as the AR market is and everyone wanting them cheap as possible, I can see justification behind that decision.

I thinks it’s stupid and just driving another nail in their coffin but they’ve made some pretty stupid decisions regarding the civilian market in the past.

That being said I love my 6920 and 6933 and would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It seems these days everyone either wants a dirt cheap PSA, or a Gucci parts gun that costs 2 times the sum of its parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

aaaaaaand Colt falls in line...

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I bought a 1911 .22 that was branded as a Colt...but I think it was one of those Brazillian brands that were actually manufacturing it.

Ah, I see. Don’t know anything about those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All over the internet today... They make the same rifle 100 other manufacturers make without a whole lot of difference in quality and price them at a point much higher, it's a business decision nothing more. I wish people would read more than the headline/link before blasting emails and bookface posts all over.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            All over the internet today... They make the same rifle 100 other manufacturers make without a whole lot of difference in quality and price them at a point much higher, it's a business decision nothing more. I wish people would read more than the headline/link before blasting emails and bookface posts all over.
            Hush nah....u know how we deaux in merica!!!![emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_F3OSoh1aM"]Colt Stops Making ARs For Civilians - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
              X