Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilar View Post
    Yeah they are fun to shoot
    It is to bad weirdos/ mentally insane people find them fun to shoot people with them in schools , Walmart and concerts, ect , no good outcome In the future ( a total zero sum outcome)
    Many more evil things have been done in the name of "saftey"

Comment

I used an AR (6.5 Grendel) to shoot a few deer and hogs. Works great as a hunting rifle.

But I lost it in a boating accident...

Comment

It is to bad weirdos/ mentally insane people find them fun to shoot people with them in schools , Walmart and concerts, ect , no good outcome In the future ( a total zero sum outcome)
        Speechless. You think without the tool the actor would just say 'f it, cant kill today'?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m buying one out of spite

Comment

I have fighting rifles to shoot people who need to be shot, hopefully it never comes to that because that would suck. They just so happen to also be great hunting rifles.

I know it may come as a shock but just because you may have 20-30 rounds on tap doesnt mean that you are required to fire more than one shot. It also may come as a shock that my 11.5" 5.56 gun and 16" 7.62 gun are WAY more accurate with good appropriate grain ammo than most off the shelf "hunting rifles"

Big problem with those plastic lowers is they tend to snap off at the junction of the reciever and buffer tube threads, the GWACs uppers are purpose built as polymer lowers with a fixed stock and they hold up really well.
            Last edited by Jspradley; 09-14-2019, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Sold out. Beta is the world's best AR salesman.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just love it when the Dems put their
                Foot in their Mouths ������
                Obama did the same thing
                I just dont get it ....
                Let's see what you got
                Beto Francis Puto����������

Comment

Not to change the subject of poking fun at Beto, but do have to say I find most assault rifles
                  Kinda pointless to own from a hunting perspective, this cheap rifle sale is a marketing gimmick “ spray and pray some sucker gets it”
                  I might see some hunting value in a rock river AR platform, but not a plastic piece of garbage

Comment

Beto special AR sale

Not to change the subject of poking fun at Beto, but do have to say I find most assault rifles
                    Kinda pointless to own from a hunting perspective, this cheap rifle sale is a marketing gimmick “ spray and pray some sucker gets it”
                    I might see some hunting value in a rock river AR platform, but not a plastic piece of garbage

I used to be in this camp many years ago..... As I got older and started understanding the true nature of things and more importantly the true meaning behind the 2nd I had an epiphany one day. I came to the realization that the Founding Fathers were way ahead of the curve and that the 2nd has very little; if anything, to do with the hunting aspect of firearm ownership.
                    Regardless of wether or not all folks use them for hunting or feel that’s practical is really beside the point. The left wants ALL our guns, not just some of them it’s a progressive cycle. I’m no longer willing to budge and keep any anti gun rhetoric out of my mouth. I don’t even own one but support those that do like i do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually, you’re wrong. I have found mine to be fantastic hunting weapons. I’ve been able to wreck shop on many more hogs than I would with my old trusty bolt actions. Probly 100 hogs or so in a few years, a dozen or so coyotes, and some coons.

My son has killed his first 3 or 4 deer, and 2 hogs with one, because the adjustable stock makes it short enough for a little guy, and the gas operated design makes the recoil much more manageable than a bolt gun.

Aside from that, the most practical real world application is that I just ****ing like them and as a law abiding citizen, there’s absolutely no reason I should t!

I’m assuming you just hadn’t considered real world applications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As much as it pains me to watch Beto spout out in his fake slight Hispanic accent he will probably get the last laugh. Everybody knows he will never be President. What he is doing is playing to his base, so that when the liberals finally do win the white house one day he can take his place as an "appointee" and live off the government for the rest of his days. If not he will appeal to other libs and be appointed to board of directors and committees and make tons of money being an "advisor" Welcome to America in the 21st century.

Comment

Do you feel the same about handguns? Because comparatively, people killed with so called "Assault rifles" are an anomaly.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Awww hell. I've heard this rhetoric before. You want to take our guns too don't you?
                            Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            Do you feel the same about handguns? Because comparatively, people killed with so called "Assault rifles" are an anomaly.
                            I don't even use my "deer" rifle anymore, just my AR-15 But that should have zero to do with gun rights.

But anyone who thinks that banning AR's will stop mass shootings is not very bright. Would take a really dumb person to think the crazies will not use something else. And an even dumber person to think for one second liberals will back off and not go for other guns.

Comment

PSA had some "Beto" stripped lowers per an email yesterday.

Comment

Virtually all manner of firearm designs have been used in military assaults throughout our history.
                                During 6 years in the Army I never heard the term "assault" rifle.

Comment

Working...
                                X