No announcement yet.

Are you ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with RCole with this. We (every American) need to become more excepting of our neighbors. I contact people every day with far different value and lifestyle than I have. I need to do a better job of just excepting their lives and beliefs. We all need to do a better job of respecting our neighbors. I realize that response to this is going to have all types of disrespectful acts done by XYZ- Two wrongs don’t make a Right and all a person can do is better themselves

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      I agree with RCole with this. We (every American) need to become more excepting of our neighbors. I contact people every day with far different value and lifestyle than I have. I need to do a better job of just excepting their lives and beliefs. We all need to do a better job of respecting our neighbors. I realize that response to this is going to have all types of disrespectful acts done by XYZ- Two wrongs don’t make a Right and all a person can do is better themselves
      So you expect us to accept the destroying of cities, statues, morals, rights, freedoms, liberties and everything else the left is perpetuating? I don’t freaking think so!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Are you sure? In all the posts you have made that I have read, I can't see one instance where you support or agree with Trump. In fact everything you ever post that I have read is negative Trump.
        I support him being there till the end of his term. Last time I helped put him there. I disagree with many of his actions since he has been in office. If re-elected I will support him being there till the end of his term again but reserve the right to disagree with him or his policies.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
          I support him being there till the end of his term. Last time I helped put him there. I disagree with many of his actions since he has been in office. If re-elected I will support him being there till the end of his term again but reserve the right to disagree with him or his policies.
          So you think the puppet Biden would be better for this country?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            So you think the puppet Biden would be better for this country?
            Yes - but that is not what this thread is about. The video was a literal call to arms to keep Trump in office by force. It is a troll.

Comment

Yes - but that is not what this thread is about. The video was a literal call to arms to keep Trump in office by force. It is a troll.
              Can you please expound on why you think a puppet President Biden would be better for our nation than Trump?

Comment

Ironman- nope that is not a thought process you are referring to. I'm referring to people that don't match up with our own views. Just because a person has different views does not mean we cant respect their views. The above you are referring to is lawlessness and outlaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  There you go again! How are the Republicans pandering to the extremes? You keep talking about “both sides do it”.....prove it! HOW are the Republicans pandering to the extremes?

“Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.”
                  “Those a a great people at the Charleston Rally”
                  -Trumps twitter feed from the villages in Florida this past weekend.
                  -Praising a congressman who body slammed a reporter.
                  -Saying he would pay legal fees for folks if they hurt disrupters at his rallies.
                  I could go on. All that stuff is that stuff is pandering to the extremes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
                    I know it's fake news anytime it's not what you want to hear.
                    Zero credibility here, Bob. We’ve asked you time and time again for examples or if you can help us better understand systemic racism, or any other left-wing hot term out there. You have failed to do so. You don’t have a case that you can back up with factual evidence. It’s all hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                      “Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.”
                      “Those a a great people at the Charleston Rally”
                      -Trumps twitter feed from the villages in Florida this past weekend.
                      -Praising a congressman who body slammed a reporter.
                      -Saying he would pay legal fees for folks if they hurt disrupters at his rallies.
                      I could go on. All that stuff is that stuff is pandering to the extremes.

And instantly you come out with false main stream media fake news. You should find the full context of what he said about the Charleston rally and watch it. Educate yourself with real facts and you should watch and form your own opinion, with full context.

Comment

Holy crap Dan! Are you serious? You think Biden would be better for this country than Trump? That’s just a comment from someone suffering full on TDS.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          ???Rcole1310

I didn’t say Biden and the Dems are the answer. I’m saying we have to start seeing beyond all of the divisive tactics and tribalism and focus on where we can all agree. That’s how you start healing the fracture. We should be focused on real threats like China and Russia. The people in this country hate each other and it’s leaders and the media are encouraging it. We are getting played. As far as this election, o think the deal maker or breaker will be Biden’s performance in the debates. He can hide until then but if he gets up there and looks feeble minded, Trump will mock him and it’s over. If he performs well in the debates, and numbers continue the way they are now, Trumps out. Also, Biden’s VP pick is critical. He needs the energy from that pick cause he sure doesn’t have it on his own.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rcole1310;14951820 Also, Biden’s VP pick is critical. He needs the energy from that pick cause he sure doesn’t have it on his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Rcole: I agree with this, especially since Biden probably will not run for a second term.

For those asking me to expound. I would hope that as president Biden would start by addressing others with respect and building on common ground. Begin by leading the American people and return the U.S. to it's rightful position as leader of the free world. I am not trying to change anyone's mind here as I know most of your minds are made up.

Comment

Dano,
                              Yeah I would imagine most of ALL our minds are made up at this pony.

As a Biden supporter, what do you make of the apparent cognitive decline?

Looking for genuine conversation. I’ve yet to be able to speak to a Biden supporter to understand the appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                                And instantly you come out with false main stream media fake news. You should find the full context of what he said about the Charleston rally and watch it. Educate yourself with real facts and you should watch and form your own opinion, with full context.

What about the rest of it? I heard it with my own ears.

Comment

Working...
                                X