Deer lease 2021+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer lease 2021+

Wanting to start working now on finding a place in hill country for 2021... any leads? Would not hesitate if we wanted to make it a TBH deer lease either trying to keep in the 2-3k less is obviously better and build a camp/long term deer lease... anyone interested or have any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Kas View Post
    Wanting to start working now on finding a place in hill country for 2021... any leads? Would not hesitate if we wanted to make it a TBH deer lease either trying to keep in the 2-3k less is obviously better and build a camp/long term deer lease... anyone interested or have any ideas?

Hi Kas - I've been looking for a place within 2ish hours of Fort Worth, preferably not east I have a party of three, myself, my uncle and my cousin, that I'm trying to keep together. We're trying to keep it less than 2k/per person, which I've found to be difficult. I've found some places, but doesn't appear I contact them quick enough.

Keep me in mind if something comes along...I have a new son that I'm hoping to have hunting and the outdoors a part of his life, so I'm really hoping to find a longterm place that we can manage. PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss further and meet up sometime if this is something that interests you. If I see anything, I will be sure to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
      Hi Kas - I've been looking for a place within 2ish hours of Fort Worth, preferably not east I have a party of three, myself, my uncle and my cousin, that I'm trying to keep together. We're trying to keep it less than 2k/per person, which I've found to be difficult. I've found some places, but doesn't appear I contact them quick enough.

Keep me in mind if something comes along...I have a new son that I'm hoping to have hunting and the outdoors a part of his life, so I'm really hoping to find a longterm place that we can manage. PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss further and meet up sometime if this is something that interests you. If I see anything, I will be sure to let you know.

Thank you sir I’m leaning towards junction area or llano but don’t know if that’s too far for y’all but I’ll definitely keep ya posted if I find something! 2k is even better!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
        X