Cancel culture and currency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancel culture and currency

They should probably send their $1,$10,$20 & $100’s to me. I means since they are canceling slave owners, they probably shouldn’t possess money with those guys images on it.

Man you think of everything

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      They should probably send their $1,$10,$20 & $100’s to me. I means since they are canceling slave owners, they probably shouldn’t possess money with those guys images on it.

It’s coming
      They just haven’t thought that far. They won’t cancel it they will want it reprinted with mlk and then handed out to them as reparations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oh lord, how much is the rainbow bill worth?

Comment

How much should my family be paid for the 250ac farm that was stolen by the KKK?
          How much do you think is enough for my Grandfather and his family having to abandon their land under threats of death?

Good thing my family didn't let it stop them from succeeding. Ask yourself though, don't you see how this event could derail even the most hard working families?

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
            How much should my family be paid for the 250ac farm that was stolen by the KKK?
            How much do you think is enough for my Grandfather and his family having to abandon their land under threats of death?

Good thing my family didn't let it stop them from succeeding. Ask yourself though, don't you see how this event could derail even the most hard working families?
            And as terrible as that is, I didn’t do that. Neither did anyone else paying taxes.
            That’s just the bottom line of all of this. I’m simply Not gonna pay for others’ wrongdoings.

Comment

Hell, my family didn't even get here until after the civil war. On top of that we're Irish Protestants. Where's my reparations?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                And as terrible as that is, I didn’t do that. Neither did anyone else paying taxes.
                That’s just the bottom line of all of this. I’m simply Not gonna pay for others’ wrongdoings.
                I'm not asking for anything but understanding. We are not on the same level, never have been. That's the problem as you look out from your eyes and see a level field, IT HAS NEVER BEEN LEVEL to blacks in America. You saying it is/was doesn't make it so.

Comment

I'm not asking for anything but understanding. We are not on the same level, never have been. That's the problem as you look out from your eyes and see a level field, IT HAS NEVER BEEN LEVEL to blacks in America. You saying it is/was doesn't make it so.

I think I gave you understanding. I get what you’re saying, I just won’t ever agree with a reparation of any kind to atone for something I had no part in. Surely you can understand that line of reasoning..??
                  There certainly was a time when that was true. However, I do not believe that is the case in today’s America. And there are many many black conservatives who agree, and speak out on this regularly. No country has ever done more to right wrongs. America defeated slavery, while it still thrives in other parts of the world. The slave trade in North Africa is alive and well sir. I’m sure you probably know that. Slavery has never been explicitly a black white issue. slavery has been around for thousands of years. Hell, Slaves built the pyramids (with the help of aliens of course ) There were many black slave owners in the south as well in the civil war times. The story of William Ellison is fascinating. Look him up if you get a minute.
                  Sir there are facts that will just always remain:
                  The democrat party was the party of the kkk
                  Robert Byrd was the a chair member of the kk and died as a sitting democrat senator in 2010 - WHAT!?
                  The democrat party fought FOR slavery
                  The democrat party was opposed to desegregation. Hell the democrat nominee Joseph Biden said- “ I don’t want my kids growing up in a racial jungle” about desegregation in 1977.
                  Joe Biden also vehemently opposed bussing.

What am I missing here. Help me understand the democrat though process ?? It seems completely backwards to me. Why does the democrat party have such a strangle hold on the black vote, historically ?
                  Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-29-2020, 10:35 PM.

Comment

understanding in the form of what? what is it that you want that hasn't been afforded to you as a, i assume, black person in america today? what is not level? please list some examples so i can "understand" what you deal with.
                    I was under the impression that blacks are allowed the same opportunity to primary education as whites. the republicans have been fighting for years to allow school vouchers / school choice so that kids and families had the opportunity to find better educational opportunities then what may be allowed in a certain areas, unfortunately democrats like keeping folks down so they won't allow it. One of the greatest things Obama could have done for black intercity kids was to allow for school vouchers but he just couldn't allow that to happen, all the while sending his kids to private schools. To my knowledge all universities are open to black applicants and in many cases blacks get preferential treatment for entry. when it comes to jobs we all know about affirmative action so no need to go down that road. i'm trying understand what point of the cycle to better ones self is not level for black people. if you get up, go to school, get an education and stay out of trouble what is the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      understanding in the form of what? what is it that you want that hasn't been afforded to you as a, i assume, black person in america today? what is not level? please list some examples so i can "understand" what you deal with.
                      I was under the impression that blacks are allowed the same opportunity to primary education as whites. the republicans have been fighting for years to allow school vouchers / school choice so that kids and families had the opportunity to find better educational opportunities then what may be allowed in a certain areas, unfortunately democrats like keeping folks down so they won't allow it. One of the greatest things Obama could have done for black intercity kids was to allow for school vouchers but he just couldn't allow that to happen, all the while sending his kids to private schools. To my knowledge all universities are open to black applicants and in many cases blacks get preferential treatment for entry. when it comes to jobs we all know about affirmative action so no need to go down that road. i'm trying understand what point of the cycle to better ones self is not level for black people. if you get up, go to school, get an education and stay out of trouble what is the issue?
                      There's nothing to understand.
                      It's all BS level 1000.
                      Nobody is stopping anybody from accomplishing anything in the US!!
                      We are the epitome of, "you can be anything you want to be"!!!!!
                      End of story.

Comment

I think I gave you understanding. I get what you’re saying, I just won’t ever agree with a reparation of any kind to atone for something I had no part in. Surely you can understand that line of reasoning..??
                        There certainly was a time when that was true. However, I do not believe that is the case in today’s America. And there are many many black conservatives who agree, and speak out on this regularly. No country has ever done more to right wrongs. America defeated slavery, while it still thrives in other parts of the world. The slave trade in North Africa is alive and well sir. I’m sure you probably know that. Slavery has never been explicitly a black white issue. slavery has been around for thousands of years. Hell, Slaves built the pyramids (with the help of aliens of course ) There were many black slave owners in the south as well in the civil war times. The story of William Ellison is fascinating. Look him up if you get a minute.
                        Sir there are facts that will just always remain:
                        The democrat party was the party of the kkk
                        Robert Byrd was the a chair member of the kk and died as a sitting democrat senator in 2010 - WHAT!?
                        The democrat party fought FOR slavery
                        The democrat party was opposed to desegregation. Hell the democrat nominee Joseph Biden said- “ I don’t want my kids growing up in a racial jungle” about desegregation in 1977.
                        Joe Biden also vehemently opposed bussing.

What am I missing here. Help me understand the democrat though process ?? It seems completely backwards to me. Why does the democrat party have such a strangle hold on the black vote, historically ?
                        I don’t know why I even keep trying. I guess my hope is that you could help me understand your claims. One day. Futile.

Comment

Why does the democrat party have such a strangle hold on the black vote, historically ?
                          It's all in keeping their voting base on the "plantation". Promise them everything and give them bare sustenance and if you vote for me I will give you more.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            There's nothing to understand.
                            It's all BS level 1000.
                            Nobody is stopping anybody from accomplishing anything in the US!!
                            We are the epitome of, "you can be anything you want to be"!!!!!
                            End of story.
                            I swear its like talking to a rock! You know what ,you're sure it's BS, but all the unrest that's happening today and in years past says something is PISSING OFF the blacks in America.

Comment

I don’t know why I even keep trying. I guess my hope is that you could help me understand your claims. One day. Futile.
                              I can I show you anything when you wont open your eyes?

Comment

Working...
                              X