Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep State Crumbling

Watching Hannity tonight and it appears that there is going to be trouble for a lot of people. I didn't catch all of it but Rep Doug Collins, House Judiciary Committee was on and confirmed there was Justice coming.
    Nor sure where it will end up but I'm going to have to see it to believe it. Hannity is much more confident about it so who knows.
    One can certainly hope.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Hopeful, but skeptical........

Comment

Not a chance I'm believing any of that before I see many people with mug shots.

Comment

Hannity. Ha. Broken clock that’s never right.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Lisa Page rolled over. Been waiting for this. More to come folks............

Comment

Like mentioned above....I'll hold my breathe

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                I read something on that also Johnny. But she has been labeled a liar thus her testimony will be hard to accept. The dems will use the same tactic as used on Trumps personal lawyer last week by the republicans. Once labeled a LIAR, nothing else matters in todays sensationalized political hearings and court rooms. In the end, we the citizens lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  I read something on that also Johnny. But she has been labeled a liar thus her testimony will be hard to accept. The dems will use the same tactic as used on Trumps personal lawyer last week by the republicans. Once labeled a LIAR, nothing else matters in todays sensationalized political hearings and court rooms. In the end, we the citizens lose!
                  Sadly, I'd have to agree Oscar but with one caveat... If what Ms Paige says is verifiable from other sources, it could indeed be the break that is needed to bring down this house of cards with the Justice dept.

Thing with Cohen is none of his claims have been verifiable to this point and quite the opposite... He himself has been shown to contradict himself from one interview to another... and no other outside verification to his claims.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Sadly, I'd have to agree Oscar but with one caveat... If what Ms Paige says is verifiable from other sources, it could indeed be the break that is needed to bring down this house of cards with the Justice dept.

Thing with Cohen is none of his claims have been verifiable to this point and quite the opposite... He himself has been shown to contradict himself from one interview to another... and no other outside verification to his claims.
                    You would be totally correct Charlie! There will be collateral damage if verifiable...…...and some of that damage will be on both sides of aisle! Works for me, but not so sure others can handle such a "wind of truth" blowing through that house of cards!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      You would be totally correct Charlie! There will be collateral damage if verifiable...…...and some of that damage will be on both sides of aisle! Works for me, but not so sure others can handle such a "wind of truth" blowing through that house of cards!!!
                      you both are correct, and I hope it blows the whole house down on both sides. Glad to see like minded people who are not just fanboys of one side or the other, instead for this country as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                        you both are correct, and I hope it blows the whole house down on both sides. Glad to see like minded people who are not just fanboys of one side or the other, instead for this country as a whole.
                        That is truly what needs to happen.....typhoon, hurricane, something. It truly pains me to see this consistent left/right non-sense. It is really about our nation.....our citizens. For some oddity our folks are falling for the divide & conquer. God knows we have issues but nothing that cannot be overcome.

Comment

IN.....hoping......and praying. Rattle the cages!

Comment

I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.
                              Now that would be some Saudi Arabia/Russian type "round'em up" stuff...……...bring it on!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X