This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$5K Archery Shootout

Cinnamon Creek is proud to announce that we will be hosting one of the largest paying tournaments of the year coming up very soon. We are ironing out the details and will have them posted in the next couple of days. All I can say is that the grand prize is a guaranteed $3000, 2nd $1500 and 3rd will be $500. depending on turn out it could be even more!! Stay tuned.....

WOW!!! Thats awsome!!

Comment

Better start practicing boys!

Ike

Comment

Sounds interesting for sure.

Comment

3d , 5-spot , vegas , indoor ASA , WSOA ????

Give us a hint.

Comment

When!!!

Comment

$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Shoot Out at Cinnamon Creek

Here is the latest.....

Cinnamon Creek is Proud to announce the largest single payout for any Texas Archery Tournament this year. We are very proud of the format and believe this will make it possible for any one from any class to win the grand prize. Whether you are a 3D, Indoor or FITA style shooter you won’t want to miss the

Shoot Out at Cinnamon Creek!!!

March 2nd and 3rd
                10:00 start times each day

No speed limits!!

1st Place $3000
                2nd Place $1500
                3rd Place $500

Shoot fees: Adults $30, Children $10
                Shoot fees cover both days

Format: This will be a 2 day shoot, shooters must shoot both days. We will be using the standard FITA target. Shooters will shoot 10 rounds of 5 arrows for a total of 50 arrows each day. Each shooter will shoot 4 rounds at their minimum distance, 4 rounds from a middle distance and 2 rounds from a max distance per day. With the exception of the cub classes which will shoot ½ their rounds from each distance posted above. Cash awards will be paid to the top 3 shooters in each adult class. $60, $40 and $20 gift certificates will be awarded for the leaders in each of the 4 kids classes.

Adult Shoot Out:. Each of the 8 division winners will compete in the shoot out. They will each shoot 5 arrows from their mid range distance to determine the overall winner. Ties will be broken by X count or if that is also tied, additional rounds will be shot until a winner is determined. The winner will receive $3000, 2nd place $1500 and 3rd will be awarded $500.

Children’s Shoot Out: Each of the 4 children’s division winners will compete in their own shoot out. Youth classes will shoot from 20 yds, cubs will shoot from 10yds. Ties will be broken by X count or if that is also tied, additional rounds will be shot until a winner is determined. 1st place in both Youth and Cubs will win either a PSE or Hoyt bow.

Division / Short Yardage / Mid Yardage / Long Yardage
                Pro 50 60 70
                Mens Compound Scopes 40 50 60
                Womens Compound Scopes 30 40 50
                Mens Compound Fixed Pins 30 40 50
                FITA/Olympic Recurve 30 40 50
                Womens Compound Fixed Pins 20 30 40
                Mens Traditional 10 20 30
                Womens Traditional 10 20 30
                Youth Boys (13-17) 10 20 30
                Youth Girls (13-17) 10 20 30
                Cub Boys (12 and under) 10 20
                Cub Girls (12 and under) 10 20

Plus there will be novelty shoots and door prizes you wont want to miss out on!!

Pre-registration is greatly appreciated by emailing charles@cinnamoncreekranch.com
                Anyone who pre-registers will receive a free 3D range fee valued at $25

13794 Old Denton Rd
                Roanoke TX 76262
                817-439-8998

Comment

So with the ASA schedule up for a couple of months, why all of the sudden is this big money shoot the same weekend as the closest qualifier to your location?

Pretty bush league maneuver for a location that claims to be the best. And it certianly isn't the first time this has happened either.

Comment

Well this thread is going to be interesting. Since we know how much love is between CCR and Cowtown Bowmen.

March 2 & 3rd is the ASA shoot at Cowtown Bowmen Archery.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      So with the ASA schedule up for a couple of months, why all of the sudden is this big money shoot the same weekend as the closest qualifier to your location?

Pretty bush league maneuver for a location that claims to be the best.
                      X2

Comment

Hopefully they can move the date of this big $ shoot as to not stir up a big mess. I don't think CCR would intentionally do this to Cowtown. I thought they had everything worked out . How about it Charles ?

Comment

You think wrong Brett. They have known the ASA schedule for months, and all of the sudden on a Sunday night at 930 announce a big money shoot. AFTER theirs is over.

Accident my foot. I this were the first time, accident might be believable. But year after year, nope. Done 100% on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            You think wrong Brett. They have known the ASA schedule for months, and all of the sudden on a Sunday night at 930 announce a big money shoot. AFTER theirs is over.

Accident my foot. I this were the first time, accident might be believable. But year after year, nope. Done 100% on purpose.
                            I sure hope your wrong. If not this is not gonna look good.

Comment

Considering there was NO announcement of it either Saturday or Sunday during thier qualifier, how else could it look? And yes, I was there both days during the safety announcements.

Seems like the rumor mill would have been churning then if it were in the works.

Comment

Working...
                              X