No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2012 3d Shoot schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I have the schedule and waiting for a few other ones to come out we like to go to. I'll try to meet up at the next one for sure.

Comment

Matt, that was me! Thanks for letting me tag along with you guys. I would have been shooting who knows what if I hadn't. Twztid, I shot a 156 on my wheels but I had a great group to help me find my arrows on my first 3d shoot ever. I don't know what time we started but we got done around 12:45. I'll keep an eye out for you next month.

Comment

Originally posted by texasproud11 View Post
        Matt, that was me! Thanks for letting me tag along with you guys. I would have been shooting who knows what if I hadn't. Twztid, I shot a 156 on my wheels but I had a great group to help me find my arrows on my first 3d shoot ever. I don't know what time we started but we got done around 12:45. I'll keep an eye out for you next month.
        Lmao! Funny great group of guys to find your arrows! 156 on your first to around isn't bad! And these were challenging shots this time around. Yeah we got started around 8:15 or so don't remember time we got done. Yeah need to catch up next time see if we can get you scoring a bit better I was pleased with my 269 don't know If I placed tho.... Got 2nd Saturday

---
        I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.360100,-98.194525
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting information on the 3D shoot. My 14 year old comes to me out of the blue and says he would like to buy a compound bow. Knowing nothing about this subject and driving by a shop on our way to Bill Millers a couple times a month, we stoped at Mesquite Archery. We talked to a nice man there who invited us to watch one of the league shoot on Tues or Weds. He also meationed to us about the 3D shoot a Camp Bullis. We visited the league, such nice people. I then started looking for infom about the Camp Bullis shoot, your post was the only thing I could find. We went out Saturday and walked around and watched. Everywhere we went, people greeted us, and ask why we where not shooting. Lots of words of encoragement. After the two visits we have decided to purchase my son and I compound bows. Thanks to everyone. We are so excited. I have also become a member of this forum, great information all over.

Comment

Yeah Loren in our group talked with you, I was the one with him with my wife with the black/green Hoyt bow...glad you bought a bow what did you get!? We will see you out there next month

---
            I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.543850,-98.494353

Comment

My son got the Diamond Razor Edge, and shoot 5 arrows today before getting tired. I bought the BowTech Assassin in black, but they did not have it in (have to wait). Yes I remember you and your wife. Ran into Loren today and I asked about you. Yes my son and I will be at the Feb. shoot

Comment

Just checking, haven't shot 3d in a few years; Binos are ok, but rangefinders are not, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by TattooBlade View Post
                  Just checking, haven't shot 3d in a few years; Binos are ok, but rangefinders are not, correct?
                  You are correct!!

Comment

Originally posted by dbjaime3 View Post
                    My son got the Diamond Razor Edge, and shoot 5 arrows today before getting tired. I bought the BowTech Assassin in black, but they did not have it in (have to wait). Yes I remember you and your wife. Ran into Loren today and I asked about you. Yes my son and I will be at the Feb. shoot
                    Awasome...practice up and we will see ya this month! 800/8:30am come shoot with us

Comment

Bullis this weekend, just a heads up!

Comment

Of course i have to work. Might check yall out when I'm off.

Comment

Be there Saturday and Sunday!!

Comment

Cool Matt I'll see you out there and If ya get bored we can do 1$ a target best shot wins...

Comment

Gotta work

Comment

Had to go out of town last month, but I will be there this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X