No announcement yet.

Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Abilene Bowhunters on April 17 & 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna make this one. Mw and the Mrs. are going to watch Wildman get hitched.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
      http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=137082

post #25 has a hotel listed that has special rates for this shoot. Hope this helps!
      Thanks...still need a contact number for club.

I will be there on both days. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Now where is the TBH get together?

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
        I need to talke to someone from the Abilene Archery Club. Please pm me a phone number. Also, does anyone know of hotels near the shoot? I went to the clubs website but I did not see any listed.

Look here under Abilene qualifier for contact numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
          Look here under Abilene qualifier for contact numbers.

http://texasasafederation.com/TexasFed.html
          Thanks all questions answered and see everyone there on Saturday and Sunday!

Comment

Thanks all questions answered and see everyone there on Saturday and Sunday!
            Good Deal !!!

Give me a shout. My wife will doing the ASA registration. I will be all over but just ask for Mike.

Comment

10 Reasons Why You Should Come and Shoot the Abilene ASA Qualifier.

1. Abilene has a beautiful range. Its elevation changes, canyons, and cool views make it different than any other range in Texas.

2. It will be a beautiful drive thru bright green west central Texas with many splashes of blue (Blue Bonnets)

3. Abilene ALWAYS sets a fun and challenging 3D course.

4. As always you can get a hug from Tracy and she will probably call you a Son-Of-A-Gun.

5. Abilene has GREAT concession stand food.

6. Or...... Perini Ranch Steak House is just down the road a couple of miles....but you better make reservations in advance.

Your Turn.

Comment

You get to drive through where Colt McCoy played High School ball!

Comment

7. Opportunity for two great organizations to come together to promote the sport we all love, archery!

8. Meet fellow TBHers! So where is dinner?

10. You will have an opportunity to purchase raffle tickets! This years we are raffling off a Mule, a shotgun, and 4 ticket to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels so bring your money. Drawing will be held in June at the LSBA banquet.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                    Good Deal !!!

Give me a shout. My wife will doing the ASA registration. I will be all over but just ask for Mike.
                    Mike,
                    Looking forward to meeting you!

Comment

7. Opportunity for two great organizations to come together to promote the sport we all love, archery!

8. Meet fellow TBHers! So where is dinner?

10. You will have an opportunity to purchase raffle tickets! This years we are raffling off a Mule, a shotgun, and 4 ticket to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels so bring your money. Drawing will be held in June at the LSBA banquet.
                      I totally agree !!!!

I will buy some raffle tickets.

Mike,
                      Looking forward to meeting you!
                      Looking forward to meeting you also.

Comment

Tickets

Price on the tickets? So we can plan ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by eholguin13 View Post
                          Price on the tickets? So we can plan ahead.
                          They are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                            See y'all Sunday!!!!!

We need more trad shooters for the 7:30 start time. where is Todd, Gene, Josh, and the rest of TBH trad shooters.
                            Timm,

you might want to check with Jamie at ABA, and with ASA about the early start time for Trads.

I don't think there will be one, and everyone will start at the advertised time.

Last time I asked about it they said they were only doing the early start time for Trads at the ASA State shoots.

Good idea though, but even if they are starting early, I won't be able to, because I am working the shoot both days, and will have to start my shooting at the regular time.

Rick

Comment

Rick,
                              So you will be at the shoot? I hope to finally meet you. I missed you at Vanderpool.

Comment

All ASA North shoots offer an early start for tard shooters provided that there is a group to shoot. I don't know if they will be able to send someone out with a group of 2 or 1 like Brownwood did.

Comment

Working...
                                X