Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cross Timbers Archery Club in Eastland Jan. 26-27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took award pictures with Mike and Tracy's camera, so they have those.

Comment

First ASA shoot for me and the boy. Great time, great course....we were paired up with Mr. Ledell Yates, class act gentleman. Thanks to all that made this shoot possible, we'll see you next weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jtfwad View Post
        First ASA shoot for me and the boy. Great time, great course....we were paired up with Mr. Ledell Yates, class act gentleman. Thanks to all that made this shoot possible, we'll see you next weekend!!!!
        I shot a few shots with ya'll on Sunday. Thanks for coming out and we will see you and your son at Irving.

Comment

I've shot a maybe 3 over the past 5-6 years for fun and enjoyed it. But this one was my 13 yo sons first tourney so it was especially enjoyable! He got 2nd in youth pins so I am super proud of him! He's always enjoyed hunting / shooting, I think he may be hooked on 3D's now. He already told me he'll win the next one. Talking trash like that we gotta do some more Thanks for a great shoot Cross Timbers and all that worked it!

Comment

Smallcat, we need pics of the awards please !

Comment

This was my first shoot since I was about 8 years old (so 20 years). I had a blast! And after having not picked up my hunting bow since the last weekend of October I think I did pretty well. I shot 289 and was 6 over for the last 11 targets. 5 of which were all the downhill shots into the high wind. I'm addicted now. Thanks guys for putting this deal together!

Comment

Working...
              X