Deadwood: The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadwood: The Movie

Finally ! Coming the end of May with the original cast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in!!

Comment

heck yeah! Saw the preview for that the other day. Can't wait!!

Comment

I will watch it

Comment

I wish Powers Boothe was still alive to be in it.

Comment

Loved the series. Cant wait for the movie.

Comment

Can't Wait!

Comment

I have not watched the series but plan to. I'd always heard that it stopped without bringing story lines to a close. I assume the movie will do so. Anyone heard?

Comment

I never had any interest in watching Deadwood so, I never did. Until about 6 weeks ago my wife and I decided to binge watch on Prime Video...or Netflix, can't remember which one but it doesn't matter. We are hooked and can't wait for the movie. I am ready to see me some Wu throw around some "SWEGIN....SAN FRANCISCO C**KS*C*ER!!!!!!

Until then

Hung dai

Comment

Will be watching it. Hated the way they ended the series.

Comment

Loved the Deadwood series and yes it did end without bringing the story lines to a close. Seems it was "too expensive to film" and the actors got some fame and want to move onto other things. So they just came to a halt. Really sucked because the wife and I loved the show.

Looking forward to this.

Comment

Watching the series over again. I am midway through season 2. This is a good warm up to the movie. "One coc$ $ucker, no two"

Comment

I loved the show but the language was almost unbearable. My wife made me stop watching when I answered her one night at supper and added “thanks mu....fu...er.”

Comment

Trailer

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlgHEldO7y0"]DEADWOOD: THE MOVIE Official Trailer (2019) Western Movie - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Love me some Deadwood. Did y'all know that ol Dan (Swearengen's flunky) is the same guy that played Warren (Franks and Beans!!!), Mary's brother in There's Something about Mary. I never could wrap my head around that, but it is true

Comment

Working...
                              X