Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV in the clear

I'm tired of worthless DirecTV & their $125-135 bills each month. What's
    allthis about TV in the clear? I live in a river canyon with hills all around.
    Reception is satellite only.
    no cable or local stations. Who has tried an alternative? I have Netflix, Amazon Prime
    & some music channels, what is offered on some of these plans ?

Thanks

Mickey, give me a call

Longtime no see buddy ..... Seven Five Seven Five Seven Two Four Zero Nine One

Comment

If you have decent internet speed, buy a firestick and unlock it. I have one and I stream any movie or tv show I want to watch. Completely legal, you aren't downloading anything.

Comment

Dang, took The Royal Shaft almost three years to get a response

Comment

Comment

Pilot Joe, you might send Mickey a private message on here. This thread may get pushed down the line and to the back...he may not see it.

If you don't reach him, PM me. I have his number.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Pilot Joe, you might send Mickey a private message on here. This thread may get pushed down the line and to the back...he may not see it.

If you don't reach him, PM me. I have his number.

Is there anybody's number you don't have?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure this is exactly what you are looking for.. but here is the disconnect from cable thread that has some good alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                  not sure this is exactly what you are looking for.. But here is the disconnect from cable thread that has some good alternatives.
                  http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=583969
                  Lol

Sorry but this is funny. 3 yr old thread and sharing a year old thread to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    Lol

Sorry but this is funny. 3 yr old thread and sharing a year old thread to help.
                    Yeah... I dont always look at the date of a thread on the front page. Guess that needs to change.

To save a little dignity... the cable thread is somewhat still active and does have good info in it? Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                      Yeah... I dont always look at the date of a thread on the front page. Guess that needs to change.

To save a little dignity... the cable thread is somewhat still active and does have good info in it? Ha ha
                      Haha... I've commented on many old threads thinking they are current. I did read some of the newer thread you linked in. Good info!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        Is there anybody's number you don't have?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I have my two girlfriends watching you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                          Dang, took The Royal Shaft almost three years to get a response

And he has paid Direct TV $4500.00 waiting on an answer

Comment

Working...
                          X