No announcement yet.

your most embarrassing moments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to jail covered in baby oil from wrestling 2 chicks in a plastic pool at a bar.

Comment

Back in 1975, I was on a flight from San Diego to Texarkana, with a plane change in Dallas. Due to an overnight layover, I decided to fly into Shreveport and catch a bus to Texarkana. During the bus ride, I propped a pillow against the window and dozed off. About half way between Shreveport and Texarkana, the bus hit a bump in the road in a curve. I awoke to see the trees flying by outside the window. Still half asleep and thinking I'm still on an airplane, I jump up an hollered , " We're CRASHING".
      Bus driver locked up the brakes, and a poor old lady in front of me started screaming. I apologized and eased back down in my seat. Got some weird looks getting off the bus in T town.

Comment

I was at a family event - like 50 of my closest kin on my wife's side.
        I get a text from an old buddy from high school about a popular girl from HS who became an adult film star (with a link to view her latest feature), so naturally I click on it. I forgot that the loud party music was being streamed from my phone via bluetooth....guess what the party heard for about 10 seconds instead of music from my phone?

Im still mortified.

Comment

Almost every thread I’ve ever started.

That pretty well sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
            Went to jail covered in baby oil from wrestling 2 chicks in a plastic pool at a bar.
            You must of been pretty popular that night. Lol Good one

Comment

After my first divorce I was about 30 yrs old. I went out with the lady of my dreams. She was a beautiful Cuban airline stewardess. She was waaay out of my league but I was going to play the hand I was dealt. Everything was going great !!! After the date we went back to her place and I must have ate some bad Italian food. I totally destroyed her bathroom lol !! I had to go home before I chit myself lol ! I never heard from her again lol :-)

Comment

Wife and I were on a flight home from a convention. She gets up and goes to the bathroom. We were sitting toward the back of the plane near the restrooms. Well, glory be, I feel this rumble building and decide to let loose one of those controlled and slow but quiet releases. Unfortunately it was of the kind that would gag a redneck. My wife exits the restroom just about the time the odor begins to turn heads as it creeps toward the front of the plane. I hope she doesn’t read this because I played innocent. She’d kill me if she knew I was the culprit she bore the blame for.

Comment

Not as good as some of the others and Maybe not my most embarrassing but one I will never forget . I met this girl at a bar one night towards the end of the night . Got her number and etc. talked to her a couple of times on the phone and we decided to meet at a restaurant. As I’m pulling up She calls me and says I just got here I’m at the bar. As I walk in I scan the bar I couldn’t figure out which one she was
                  . So I just sat down and casually order me a beer thinking how am I going to figure this out then luckily she comes to me from the other side of the bar. She asked why I hadn’t came up to her . I was like i didn’t see you thought maybe you stepped in the ladies room. I guess she bought it. she was actually more hot than I remembered that’s one reason I didn’t recognize her .

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                    Not as good as some of the others and Maybe not my most embarrassing but one I will never forget . I met this girl at a bar one night towards the end of the night . Got her number and etc. talked to her a couple of times on the phone and we decided to meet at a restaurant. As I’m pulling up She calls me and says I just got here I’m at the bar. As I walk in I scan the bar I couldn’t figure out which one she was
                    . So I just sat down and casually order me a beer thinking how am I going to figure this out then luckily she comes to me from the other side of the bar. She asked why I hadn’t came up to her . I was like i didn’t see you thought maybe you stepped in the ladies room. I guess she bought it. she was actually more hot than I remembered that’s one reason I didn’t recognize her .
                    Excellent game is nothing to be embarrassed about

Comment

I’ve got another I forgot about. I was at ITC you know the one that caught on fire by Pasadena. I was in the operators shack down by the dock. I ripped one so bad all the operators walked outside thinking it was some kind of chemical release from a near by plant. They figured it out though because the smell wasn’t outside lol ! Oh I caught hell!!

Comment

I will preface this by saying I am terrible at remembering names...

I former college friend had recently been married and was hosting a house warming party. My girlfriend (soon to be fiancé and fortunately still my wife) and I arrive a little late. For whatever reason, I totally blanked my friend's wifes name and I knew I was going to have to introduce them. I stalled to be the last to do the introductions among a group of about six friends. When it was my turn, her name popped into my head just as I was doing the introduction. I didn't even clue into what I had just done. My "now wife" simply reached out her hand and introduced herself as "not Gretchen". 29 years later, I still don't live that one down.

Comment

When I was 17 I didn’t think I was going to make it to 18. My girlfriends Grandmother came to town from North Carolina. And my Girlfriend was so excited and she wanted to show her grandmother her new bikini. I didn’t think anything about it and totally forgot about her hickies on her B—biles until the moment she came back to the room and everyone turned to look.

Comment

So many from my past, but this always comes to mind:

On a spring break trip in college to Vegas with some buddies, 2 of us decided to try the ride at the top of the Stratosphere that shoots you up and down numerous times.

Being it was Vegas, and we were all poor students, I had way too much cheap booze, questionable shrimp cocktails and steaks on board. I kept telling my buddy my stomach was rumbling and felt an explosion was close but that I could hold it.

Well.... I didn't. Imagine explosive diarrhea, outdoors, at the top of a skyscraper, as you are flung up and down repeatedly.

Needless to say, they had to shut the whole platform down... For how long, who knows... I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I went into the ladies room on accident at what a burger one day. I was in a hurry to get back to work and went in to take a leak. I'm in the stall didnt even notice they didn't have urnials.. all of the sudden I hear women talking.. so to get out of their I took the back off the toilet and giggled the chain around making. Noise.. I opened the stall and said hey yall don't use that one I have to go get parts for it.. I walk out as fast as I could..

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                                Brother I know it probably sucked at the time, but this is hilarious! In my mind I’m picturing an officer walking up to an open car window during a traffic stop, then, without saying a word Ripping one off, turning around and walking away. [emoji1] I’m sure it didn’t go down like that...but that would be funny to me. Especially the part about her waving the smell away! [emoji23]
                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I might mention that she was quite attractive....the incident looked horrible on dashcam. I told my Lt. in case she complained.....big mistake....he pulled the video and shared it with the whole pd. I always wore my mic on a belt clip so you can clearly hear what sounds like fabric ripping and me walking away very straight legged. Her face is etched in my mind hanging out that window. If i didn't have her license, I would have just driven away. Yup I had go walk back up to her after crop dusting her in the face.

I can just imagine her sharing the story.....cop stops me for speeding....walks up and farts in my window....and still writes out a warning like nothing happened.

If she is on here or she is one of your kids.....I am so sorry.

She must know that I have shared this story with every
                                Trainee I have ever had. Especially when they mess something up and get embarrassed. I always respond....you could have done worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X