No announcement yet.

Best ground blind chair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a crazy friend who bought himself one of the chairs on this site and wants to go on a hunt with him, hilarious. I ask him why so many problems? He says that the loin will not hurt and you can sleep.
    Apparently, this is old age and the hunt for the background he goes
    I use this model myself: ALPS OutdoorZ King Kong Chair, Realtree/Mossy Oak. Enough to sit quietly for 3-4 hours, if longer you need to warm up

Comment

Black plastic chair from SAMs and fat boy cushion. You can sit all day.

Comment

As stated earlier the Blakout’s are the way to go! We have a total of 12, two per each Krivoman blind on our place.

Comment

For $95 you can get a gaming chair from Amazon, if it’s good enough for Millenials to sit in for 18 hours straight they must be perfect for bow hunting.

Comment

if your bow hunting . a metal folding chair or a bucket. everything else is to noisy

Comment

i use this one. Pretty nice.

Comment

REDNEK Redneck Blinds Portable Hunting Chair is the finest blind chair available. Very easy to use, sturdy beyond belief, swivels 180 degrees back and forth and it has very good cushions with removable, washable covers. I also use it when sitting in the grass next to cornfields calling predators. one of my friend Dean Melville(review writer at finalscope.com) suggest me to buy this. It's heavy, but worth toting around. I put some better backpack straps on mine, with pads. You bacon gobblers that can put down three Triple Whoppers in six bites might want to look around for something in the ***Lardbutt size, as thing has a more average-sized seat. It can hold about 350 lbs. without so much as a creak, but the seat just isn't big enough for the extra-hefty crowd. I'm sure this would be comfortable for very larger individuals. It will hold up.

It has a carry strap, so very handy, but not padded so a little uncomfortable after a bit of shoulder carry.

Comment

I bought the one from Cabelas. Nice chair but my butt was wore out after a couple of hours. I second the office chair. Going to look into a van chair as mentioned above. Gotta figure out how mount a swivel base on one.

Comment

Someone needs to invent the strato-lounger deer stand chair. These that are built for blinds don't look that comfortable or sturdy. Looks like a retired office chair would outdo them for a lot less money.

Comment

Used office chair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sportsman's Guide carries top-quality discount Outdoor and Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo, Fishing Supplies and more - all at great low prices!

We have been using these for many, many years...still the best we can find.....swivels and very quiet and comfortable

Comment

CHAMA Chairs is having a Father's Day special. Free Shipping and a Free hat of your choice with purchase of a chair! Special runs through Father's Day.

Check it out at chamachairs.com

Comment

Working...
                          X