Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to buy replacement ATV tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy replacement ATV tires?

Hey guys, I have just about worn out the tires on my Yamaha. I use it on the farm but travel the white rock roads between a few of my hunting places....I noticed my lugs are just about non existent on my rear tires...where do y'all go to get new affordable replacements? I'm not opposed to buying take-offs but will need them pretty soon. I am looking for stock style ATV tires not super aggressive mud scoopers. Are most tire shops set up mount ATV tires? Seems like they would have to require different equipment than a car tire. Thanks in advance!

Yes check out Discount Tire

Comment

Fast & Free Delivery! Shop for automotive tires online from over 300+ brands. Have them shipped to and installed at one of our 10,000+ installation centers, making the purchase and installation process painless and simple.

Comment

I'd look on Craigslist or Facebook Market Place. There are always tons of take-off on both sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray McGaughey View Post
          I'd look on Craigslist or Facebook Market Place. There are always tons of take-off on both sites.

This

Comment

Best prices I found back before deer season

Comment

Denniskirk.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

The tire place I normally use ordered and installed mine much cheaper than I could have ordered them online. The big savings was in their mounting them free. Haggling a little don’t hurt. After I got a quote, I asked if they could find some cheaper and he did. Saved my 40.00 just for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                  Hey guys, I have just about worn out the tires on my Yamaha. I use it on the farm but travel the white rock roads between a few of my hunting places....I noticed my lugs are just about non existent on my rear tires...where do y'all go to get new affordable replacements? I'm not opposed to buying take-offs but will need them pretty soon. I am looking for stock style ATV tires not super aggressive mud scoopers. Are most tire shops set up mount ATV tires? Seems like they would have to require different equipment than a car tire. Thanks in advance!
                  Check the online markets for new take-offs. You'll find some real bargains and probably be able to resell any wheels that are part of the deal since you only want tires. Go to Discount Tire for on/off mounting of tires. I've found the atv places are true ripoffs for this.

Comment

Walmart.com. I got 4 for under $200 with free shipping.

Comment

Just bought mine new online. discount tire charged 40 to mount them on wheel. You have to bring them only wheels they won’t take wheels off of atv.

Comment

I got a good deal online at
                        Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Comment

Working...
                        X