• Show
Clear All

I still get mad thinking about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
      God threw the game for canceling mass.

Comment

Not a Saints fan but was pulling for them, wanted to see Brees get a ring this season. No question they should be playing on Sunday.
        Will watch the game if I'm home, but not planning my day around the super bowl as I normally do

Comment

Originally posted by Mahan View Post
          Saints and Chiefs would’ve been a WAY BETTER Super Bowl !!!

Yep I was looking forward to that one! Im not really an anybody fan, but I watch any game I can that I think wont be a blow out. Regardless of that, ill be watching it tonight because its the super bowl.

Comment

I take it you guys don't remember all those blown calls against the Vikings in 2009

Comment

Even if Brady wins another ring which he will, it will always and forever be tainted. No doubt this game will carry a huge black mark forever and can never ever be viewed as legitimate.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Even if Brady wins another ring which he will, it will always and forever be tainted. No doubt this game will carry a huge black mark forever and can never ever be viewed as legitimate.

LMAO. The Saints won't cross most people's mind when Brady holds that trophy up.

Comment

Company squares has me only needing the scores at the quarters.

Comment

I fired my bookie many years ago, have not been able to watch sports with whole lot of care since that day. FF has me watching football again, not really caring about an outcome other than how my guys were doing. I watched maybe 5 games this year, every game I saw had a non call or bad or tricky tack call that affected the final outcome of the game. Really makes it hard to watch when someone not playing makes a game deciding play.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      LMAO. The Saints won't cross most people's mind when Brady holds that trophy up.
                      Most wont even remember who the losing team was in 5 years.

Comment

I haven’t decided yet.

Comment

The NFL is Dead to Me, For Now. There is always hope something happens to Roger Goodell and things will improve.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            the nfl is dead to me, for now.:d there is always hope something happens to roger goodell and things will improve.
                            x10

Comment

Saints lost. Rams won.

This week Rams lost. Pats won.

So? end of story. Don't be in a place that one calls shapes your pathetic ending to your season.

Comment

In the end it’s just a game, heck nobody can probably guess who won the super bowl 5 years ago (without looking it up).

Comment

Working...
                                X