No announcement yet.

Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea. The First Lady told me that. And I told her I had spoke with people who had already received an email, so she took my information down and a gentleman called me just now to tell me my number. I just rechecked all my emails, I didn't get anything. I will call back tomorrow and ask him to resend the email

Comment

Guess I will have to call back again later this week.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Son was assigned unit 1 if anyone has any info. Looked back further in this thread and seems it's more open and flat. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got an email today that my son will be hunting Unit 12. If anyone has any information or experience with that unit I would love to hear it. Doesn't look like much on it reading back through this thread.

Comment

Did you ever get a response for your unit info? I called today and was told they had the information and I should have received an email with that info. Gave them my information and was told they cannot find me! They will contact TPWD and get back to me! Crazy things going on there!

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting View Post
              Did you ever get a response for your unit info? I called today and was told they had the information and I should have received an email with that info. Gave them my information and was told they cannot find me! They will contact TPWD and get back to me! Crazy things going on there!

Nevemind they found it afterall and apparently had sent me the permit earlier this month but for some reason I never received it. Looks like I am hunting unit 4!

Comment

Crazy the number of sent emails not received. I got mine and my partner on the same application didn't get anything. Where is the customer service?

Comment

Working...
                X