No announcement yet.

Big CNN leaks coming this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can go to Drudge and watch the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Another opportunity for Hannity to aggressively use the word "BOMBSHELL" about 2,568 more times.

You sir with the dirty dosier, bought and paid for by Killary internet prize today!!

Comment

Well a lot of stuff that we already suspected but now we got it coming from the horses mouth.

Comment

I'm loving it...

Comment

The one take-away I got from that video is these libtards ACTUALLY BELIEVE they are in the right!! Zucker truly believes what he says in that video! How dang sick can you be?!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              This will be like most of my high school dates, lots of build up and foreplay with no real climax.
              Lmaooooo!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Another opportunity for Hannity to aggressively use the word "BOMBSHELL" about 2,568 more times.
                I thought it was just me..[emoji3061]...it is all so goofy at this point.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

BOMBSHELLS soon on Hannity.... says they have an exclusive interview with the 'WISTLEBLOWER'

interesting for sure; we shall see

Comment

When Hannity came on, "Bombshell" was about the 4th word that came out of his mouth... I busted out laughing n my bride asked me what was so funny... I tole her, "Well, you just sort of had to have been there..."

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      When Hannity came on, "Bombshell" was about the 4th word that came out of his mouth... I busted out laughing n my bride asked me what was so funny... I tole her, "Well, you just sort of had to have been there..."

Comment

looks like we (I) got punked on this one.... a whistleblower on CNN?

who would have thought that CNN was biased and full of ****?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                          looks like we (I) got punked on this one.... a whistleblower on CNN?

who would have thought that CNN was biased and full of ****?
                          Pretty much. Everyone knows, nobody cares.

Comment

CNN is pretty much a joke now. They’re just as bad as Fox News.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X