Pending 2nd draw- don’t lose hope!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pending 2nd draw- don’t lose hope!!

Got the email this morning! Me and my group just got drawn for the archery hunt at Laguana Atascosa 10/25-10/29! I’ve seen it happen to a few of y’all but seems to be a few and far between. Whenever we get moved to “pending second draw” I always write us off. Was totally shocked when I opened up my email this morning! Will be our first time down there. I followed along the thread last year, that’s what got us interested in the hunt. Gonna go look at old threads for any tips/advice. Or if y’all wana post it on here that would be cool too. Anybody else get drawn for this hunt?

Nice!!

Comment

I have been drawn out of the "Pending 2nd Drawing" pool before, so I keep hpe until the dreaded not selected

Comment

I know we turned 3 of those tags back in, so best of luck to yall.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Our group also won LA archery on second draw today. Bad part is we already won LRGV Teniente archery on the first draw and I don’t think I will be able to swing both hunts.

Comment

I drew archery at James Daughtrey on 2nd draw this year. Like winning the lotto!

Comment

Originally posted by pig out View Post
              Got the email this morning! Me and my group just got drawn for the archery hunt at Laguana Atascosa 10/25-10/29! I’ve seen it happen to a few of y’all but seems to be a few and far between. Whenever we get moved to “pending second draw” I always write us off. Was totally shocked when I opened up my email this morning! Will be our first time down there. I followed along the thread last year, that’s what got us interested in the hunt. Gonna go look at old threads for any tips/advice. Or if y’all wana post it on here that would be cool too. Anybody else get drawn for this hunt?
              That's the hunt that I let pass. I hope you got my spot. Good luck!

Comment

Yea me and a buddy just got the 2nd draw for “big lake bottom wma” for the e-postcard draw hunt. It can happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My last remaining pending second draw has changed to not selected.

Comment

I was selected from "pending 2nd draw" for Richland Creek Archery deer, this year.
                    It does happen sometimes.

Comment

I got the second draw for Big Lake Bottom archery. First time I've been drawn on second draw. I'm gonna wait and make sure it's not a mistake but I remain gardedly optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by pig out View Post

Good luck. Made my first trip last year........and my last. Just not my cup of tea. Too many people everywhere. I did finally find a spot fairly close to the road and off a ways into the brush that nobody bothered me. Saw a descent buck and two cows. No shot opportunity on any. Have fun, that’s the main thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No luck on 2nd draws this year for me. Have had 2 in the years past

Comment

We also got selected for Laguna on second draw. Wish there was a pass button, to pass it onto the next person. Already paid for another hunt same time.

Comment

I'm 0-8 this year.. I was pending 2nd on 7 of em.. still have 4 to go.. drawing on 10/15

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X