Barking dog deterrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoggslayer View Post
    maybe he's barking because he's cold. Give him a bowl of antifreeze.
    lol

Comment

Update? How did the device work?

Comment

I never got a device Burn. Just worked through it. We’re friends and I would still help him and his family in a time if need. And for the day sleepers on here I wouldn’t allow my pets to bark even if it didn’t bother you. When our dog is out in the backyard, if she barks I get up to see what she’s barking at and if need be bring her back in. I think my neighbors started making a good faith effort to do that. Plus my wife went back on days. It all worked out cause we wanted it to. Can’t wait to buy more property though to where I spend more time there than here.

Comment

Maybe the dog is thirsty ?
          Prob would like a bowl of antifreeze so he doesn’t get too hot this summer.

Comment

LRAD like. They use in Whale Wars

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

I kid. I kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Only kidding for a short while. A biting or constantly barking dog I have zero use for.

Comment

i use an anti bark collar that sprays citronella
                works on my hard headed lab
                found it on amazon

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                  Looked it up--with only 2.5 stars, it doesn't look promising Need something for our yapping Yorkie.
                  I was desperate enough to try one... absolute worthless pos.

Now I'm trying to find an air horn that I can trigger by remote.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    I never got a device Burn. Just worked through it. We’re friends and I would still help him and his family in a time if need. And for the day sleepers on here I wouldn’t allow my pets to bark even if it didn’t bother you. When our dog is out in the backyard, if she barks I get up to see what she’s barking at and if need be bring her back in. I think my neighbors started making a good faith effort to do that. Plus my wife went back on days. It all worked out cause we wanted it to. Can’t wait to buy more property though to where I spend more time there than here.
                    I'm glad it worked it's way out. I lived next door to a young couple 20 years ago, and they had an inside weenie dog, but they let him out in their back yard for hours at a time. Every dang time we would you into our back yard, he would run over to the fence, lined with shrubbery but with gaps. The little yapper would bark incessantly the whole time we were out there! Such a nuisance! I would usually have the hose watering the yard. I would wait until he got between the shrubs and hose him down. He just ran over to the other side of the yard barking louder, then come right back. I do no know how his throat held up to it...or my patience!

That sonic bark deterrant doohickey would have been perfect!

Comment

After months of frustration with neighbors and police doing nothing miraculously a large male bobcat appeared out of nowhere and got into my neighbors yard, yes it was loud for a while. then stopped. Permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                        In to see if this works.
                        Nope. It did not.

Comment

I have two dogs. Love them both. But in my best Woodrow F Call voice, "I hate rude behavior in a dog...won't tolerate it." That goes for mine or any others. I can promise it wouldn't be a problem long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

1 cup drano granules
                            1/2 lb ground beef
                            Mix together and throw into his backyard

Comment

Originally posted by txchuck View Post
                              After months of frustration with neighbors and police doing nothing miraculously a large male bobcat appeared out of nowhere and got into my neighbors yard, yes it was loud for a while. then stopped. Permanently.
                              That is crazy!

Comment

I use a referee whistle.

Comment

Working...
                                X