Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh I miss that part of the country!

Comment

Jim's guys have always been selective with what they take. Good fenceline neighbors.

Comment

Brewer ranch?

Comment

tons of deer in that area and lots of artifacts!

Comment

Sounds like an awesome place. for sure

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I have a buddy interested. Can you post some pics of deer killed the last couple years?
              Looks like he will send pics va pm.
              Please PM me for details, or if you have any more questions. I will send a few pictures if serious. Also look up TP3 post on Val Verde. We share a fence line. Thank you

Comment

Still contacting all that replied. If anyone is interested please send pm with contact information for specific details. Thank you

Comment

Sounds like a great place. Thinking if I need a second place...

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                        Sounds like a great place. Thinking if I need a second place...
                        Having 2 places will spoil you.

Comment

Good luck to you TexasJim, I know you'll find some good new members here. I haven't been remotely interested in the lease game for about 12 years now but there's something about this one that gives me a feeling I'm missing out.

Comment

Both spots spoken for. If any changes will update post. Thank you’ll

Comment

I told him it would probably fill before he ever saw any pics.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasJim View Post
                                2 Spots open, Val Verde county

We have two opening on our Val Verde county lease. We are 12 miles east down FM 1024 from Pandale Road. Our guys range from 40-65 years old.

We have electric, water, and a camp house. We have a nice lit skinning rack in camp. We also have access to a walk-in cooler at the ranch HQ.

This is not a trophy lease, but there are some nice deer running around. Largest buck killed on the ranch was over 170 BC.

Some Mule deer have been seen

Bow and gun allowed.

On good years the dove are thick but some years are definitely better than others. We have 2 kinds of quail. Nobody really hunts them.

Harvest allotment:

2 WT bucks, or 1 WT/1MD. We like all of the bucks we shoot to be 4+ years old and 8 points or better.

2 WT does

2 turkey, gobblers only

Exotic BUCKS ONLY

Exotics are in limited numbers, but we have had decent numbers of aoudad off and on. Occasional Blackbuck, fallow.

No livestock on property currently, but in the next 3 years we may have cattle rotated through our pasture.

Family friendly with pretty relaxed guest policy. Family and guests hunt off of your tags. Guests need to sit with you if deer hunting.

We are looking for someone that will fit in well with our established group. We have blinds/feeders.

2200 acres; 8 guns total

$2900/gun

$967 due immediately (I already covered it) then follow up payments due 6/1 and 9/1.

Please PM me for details, or if you have any more questions. I will send a few pictures if serious. Also look up TP3 post on Val Verde. We share a fence line. Thank you
                                What's the ranch name? We hunt the Walker ranch down 1024. We love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X