• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major win for Trump.

Let the Dominoes fall!

BOOM! #1

Comment

Thanks to Jenna Ellis explaining that to them in the hearing the other day, she was explaining to them how they could take back the power and do this. They acted surprised and seemed to have no idea but they got it done. great job Jenna and PA.

Comment

This news is bigger than "bigly"

Comment

Definitely a step in the right direction...but this will all be decided in the SC. Let’s just hope and pray they have enough guts to do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Definitely a step in the right direction...but this will all be decided in the SC. Let’s just hope and pray they have enough guts to do the right thing.
            Guts?
            Or to follow the constitution?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Guts?
              You are BOTH correct. Unfortunately, in today’s subversive cultural climate, it takes courage to follow the Constitution. Those that do are demonized by the Leftist media and politicians, have their freedom of speech obstructed by the technocratic oligarchs, and are threatened and bullied by their foot soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                Guts?
                Yessir....they are one in the same sir!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  Yessir....they are one in the same sir!
                  This! Sad, but today’s age in time for them to follow the constitution, would be to go against the grain.

Comment

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/pen.../10/id/996288/

A judge said the electors don't have to follow the popular vote, a legislator says the electors are assigned to the popular vote.

Somehow Trump has to find and remove the fraudulent votes in PA. Those votes are scattered throughout the state and in the vote. He has been able to show fraud via statistics - but will that change anything? I is kinda like getting paid in real and Monopoly money.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Comment

I hope Trump can prove enough fraud to the Supreme Court and they say the presidential election is null and void. Then the house and senate have to choose the president. There are many ways Trump can still win this.
                      Last edited by 4wheels; 11-28-2020, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                        I hope Trump can prove enough fraud to the Supreme Court and they say the presidential election is null and void. Then the house and senate have to choose the president. There are many ways Trump can still win this.
                        He doesn’t have to prove fraud. He will prove that they violated the constitution. That will be how they make their decision.

Comment

“You have two major gaps — you have the 672,770 votes that were not inspected by anyone secretly put into the ballot box and then you have this gap that I don’t understand between the mail-in ballots. You’ve sent out: 1.8 million and the number you counted: 2.5 million!” Rudy said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tial-electors/

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...hoice=suppress

PA Legislators are saying the State did not correctly administer the vote.

Kinda looks like 12RingKing is right...
                          Last edited by 4wheels; 11-28-2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ele.../28/id/999102/

Man I don't know if I am coming or going. I am assuming the good news is this can now get appealed to the supreme court?

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                              https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ele.../28/id/999102/

Man I don't know if I am coming or going. I am assuming the good news is this can now get appealed to the supreme court?
                              that is the ultimate goal I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X