How does this story end......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does this story end......

After 4 years of countless investigations, Russia Hoax, pee tape, Stormy Daniels, sham impeachment, tax filings, etc etc etc.....

Over the next 2 months how is this gonna end?

Go

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    After 4 years of countless investigations, Russia Hoax, pee tape, Stormy Daniels, sham impeachment, tax filings, etc etc etc.....

Over the next 2 months how is this gonna end?

Go
    No one knows for sure.

End thread.

Comment

Trump2020

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2MkvWh7poY&feature=emb_logo"]Leigh Dundas - Executive order for election interference - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Unfortunately Biden wins. The silent Majority goes back to being silent and just focuses on taking care of their families and ignores all the BS going on in politics and outside of their homes. Those in power will go back to taking care of their constituents until another election and then the process will start all over again.

I’d love nothing more than to see a a real crime exposed due
          To election fraud, or the Clinton, Biden’s families activities, or even the Obama administrations. But sadly this will never happen. Too many people involved at all levels and the repercussions would set this country so far backwards it could never be allowed to come to light. Same with that Epstein guy.

You asked for opinions and that is mine. So no need for internet warriors to attack

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
            Unfortunately Biden wins. The silent Majority goes back to being silent and just focuses on taking care of their families and ignores all the BS going on in politics and outside of their homes. Those in power will go back to taking care of their constituents until another election and then the process will start all over again.

To election fraud, or the Clinton, Biden’s families activities, or even the Obama administrations. But sadly this will never happen. Too many people involved at all levels and the repercussions would set this country so far backwards it could never be allowed to come to light. Same with that Epstein guy.

You asked for opinions and that is mine. So no need for internet warriors to attack
            I didn't see anything about opinions!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post

It’s already happening. The Democrats are posturing to impeach Biden and have Harris-Pelosi administration.

Comment

Sadly, I think Dirt Dance is correct. Unless "The Kracken" investigation can somehow prove the massive and organized voting machine fraud they allege, (very unlikely) this whole thing is going to fizzle out. All the vote corruption and the Hunter laptop/Biden crime story will go down the memory hole and only be talked about on conservative websites and talk shows. Tens of millions of Americans will distrust the electoral process going forward but most will shrug and get on with their lives.

Comment

I watched the video and sounds very compelling. I pray some folks are rethinking their involvement and figuring out the juice is not going to be worth the squeeze and fall back.

Then I pray the full court press happens and all that are involved are destroyed financially, integrally and every other means possible. Right and good always wins, it may not show up or arrive on our timeline but it will prevail in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ!

Comment

Why would exposing the Clintons or Bidens set our country back? On the contrary, I think it would move our country forward.
                    Just like when the auto manufacturers were bailed out or the banks during the mortgage crisis. They said the industries would collapse, which is a bunch or cr@p. sometimes you need to let companies, people, industries fail to send a message. You can't continually bail out entities because they are corrupt or stupid - you just get more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      Sadly, I think Dirt Dance is correct. Unless "The Kracken" investigation can somehow prove the massive and organized voting machine fraud they allege, (very unlikely) this whole thing is going to fizzle out. All the vote corruption and the Hunter laptop/Biden crime story will go down the memory hole and only be talked about on conservative websites and talk shows. Tens of millions of Americans will distrust the electoral process going forward but most will shrug and get on with their lives.
                      Unfortunately DD and you have 20/20 foresight on the outcome
                      Biden wins and maybe the house impeachment goes to senate
                      Who then vote to not enforce it to keep a Harris/ pelosie administration from happening
                      The green wieners in the house are drooling to control Biden or impeach him

Comment

nothing

Comment

Trump wins re-election. Towards the end of serving his second term he try's to remove Presidential term limits. The nut jobs scream impeachment. Pence pardons him and his entire family for any trumped up charges and he resigns before said nut jobs can impeach him. He rides off into the sunset going down in history as one of if not best President ever.

Q told me this is the plan.

Comment

If the "silver bracelets" do not start coming out this next week, handing out Federal indictments, arrests, and prison terms, then I honestly think it is over and B gets in.

He will serve about 6 months while being allowed to pass what he needs for his paybacks and satisfying the middle, then Pelosi enacts the 25th and Harris is in.

She passes the rest of the items for the liberal left and nut jobs to be satisfied.

Hunter's laptop, Epstein, Ghisaine (sp?) Maxwell, Ukraine/Biden Investigation, China/Biden, ALL OF THESE DISAPPEAR AND GO AWAY.

I hope to God I am wrong.

If the Dominion stuff is real and has the connections to Venezuela, Soros, Clinton Foundation, Feinstein, and Pelosi as has been reported by some, AND THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO A TRUE "FOLLOW THE CRIMES AND MONEY" TO THE END, then I am going to buy a couple of cases of beer and popcorn and watch the s**t show.

And love every single minute of it taking all of them out. D's and R's (if also involved, I am sure there has to be a few of the swampers in it).

Comment

My money is on more of the same

Comment

Working...
                              X