Election fraud 2002-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election fraud 2002-2020

Ok from what I saw in the Arizona and Pennsylvania hearing, mathematics and science, engineering professionals, testified that every election since 2002-2020
    Has been completely manipulated by republicans and Democrats ( entrenched politicians ) and big Tech and MSM from city council to the White House
    How do we fix this!!
    It was both Sydney Powell and Rudy G legal teams bringing up these facts
    Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Who to trust? Academic teams or who ?
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-30-2020, 07:44 PM.

must follow the science...

Comment

This needs to be the beginning of their end. Burn it down. Remove all the treasonous people. Enforce term limitations. No lobbying. No salary. No benefits.

See how many people want to serve their country and their people.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        This needs to be the beginning of their end. Burn it down. Remove all the treasonous people. Enforce term limitations. No lobbying. No salary. No benefits.

I like it

Comment

Perfect!!!

No mail in ballots, ID to vote in person, no electronic ballots, thumb print next to your signature. When votes are being counted there needs to be video and poll watchers overlooking everything.

Comment

Being an engineer, I approach "burn it down" with caution. I love this country and it is founded on sound principles, so drastic measures ought to be taken in measured steps and with careful consideration.

That said, I'm disgusted with the whole industry of political power and influence in this country. Term limits are square one, and severely reducing if not eliminating lobbying needs to happen. No special deals for elected representatives-- they get the same that everyone else does (retirement, medicare, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
              Being an engineer, I approach "burn it down" with caution. I love this country and it is founded on sound principles, so drastic measures ought to be taken in measured steps and with careful consideration.

That said, I'm disgusted with the whole industry of political power and influence in this country. Term limits are square one, and severely reducing if not eliminating lobbying needs to happen. No special deals for elected representatives-- they get the same that everyone else does (retirement, medicare, etc.).
              ENGINEER......

AHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAA

It all makes sense now

Comment

Working...
              X