• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Benson View Post
      That’s when Taurus crosses Orion. That happens Monday.

ummm... today? ...this Monday or next week when I am there...asking for a fr err ...me.

Comment

Well chit... I was hoping to wake up to pictures of Megatron. Hopefully he’s getting some well deserved rest and gives us a great write up and pictures soon!

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
          Well chit... I was hoping to wake up to pictures of Megatron. Hopefully he’s getting some well deserved rest and gives us a great write up and pictures soon!

x2

Comment

Anyone going out for the 11/20-11/24 hunt received any info this week? Still haven’t heard anything regarding orientation other than what’s already been discussed in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
              Anyone going out for the 11/20-11/24 hunt received any info this week? Still haven’t heard anything regarding orientation other than what’s already been discussed in this thread

I haven’t received anything yet

Comment

Neither have I. frustrating.

Comment

I haven’t either

Comment

Originally posted by chancito1 View Post
                    I haven’t either

X5

Comment

Literally all you have to do is show up with your signed permit and truck permit. Put it in the windshield, put the permit in your pocket and go scouting and then go hunting! Simple as simple gets. Just have to shoot something. If you do shoot something there are the little QR code’s at each gate and you snap a pic of it and or call one of the wardens.

Comment

If anyone wants full nilgai ribs they are in bag in the walk in with a Wildlife Resource Document that I've completed. If so, complete the receivers name/info.

They are good. I bbq them. I have plenty of meat and am not taking them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post
                          Literally all you have to do is show up with your signed permit and truck permit. Put it in the windshield, put the permit in your pocket and go scouting and then go hunting! Simple as simple gets. Just have to shoot something. If you do shoot something there are the little QR code’s at each gate and you snap a pic of it and or call one of the wardens.

When we get the email that has the truck permit, yeah, that is literally all we need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                            If anyone wants full nilgai ribs they are in bag in the walk in with a Wildlife Resource Document that I've completed. If so, complete the receivers name/info.

They are good. I bbq them. I have plenty of meat and am not taking them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I’ll poke my head in there on my way out tonight. Can’t imagine they will last long though. Congratulations on the kill. Need to know how you set up on him.

Comment

Yes the email will have everything you need!

Comment

Just spoke to Refuge assistant manager he said he will be sending out emails soon

Comment

Working...
                                X