No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent an email to sergio_vasquez@fws.gov last night explaining that I had not received the hunt email yet and included my permit number. I received the email this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post
      I Hope they will create some type of a “digital” board posted with the daily game harvests on each hunt day. I enjoy seeing that chalk board each evening but I don’t suppose they will do it that way this year.
      The only reason they didn’t have the board when we were there in October was they couldn’t find any chalk.

Comment

Got the info back on my ear tagged bull I killed this year

Click image for larger version

Name:	2B74BBCA-B2F9-4CE9-89A7-B3E4B9A16613.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	24636887
        Attached Files

Comment

Very cool! It sure didn’t want to cross county line road for some reason. Lack of cover I guess. Pretty small range, right through hunting seasons.

Comment

thanx for posting the info. that is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by gburk View Post
              Very cool! It sure didn’t want to cross county line road for some reason. Lack of cover I guess. Pretty small range, right through hunting seasons.
              They couldn’t release than info because it’s private property.

Comment

Oh that’s funny. Gotcha.
                Thanks for posting.

Comment

Any plans for a TBH meetup anywhere? Staying in Laguna Vista on the marina.

Comment

Originally posted by RLUM View Post
                    Got the info back on my ear tagged bull I killed this year

[ATTACH]1026597[/ATTACH]

That is so cool man!! You have a trophy bull with provenance!!!

Comment

Are there any restrictions about how close to the refuge border you can hunt besides the southern border of subunit 6? I can’t find anything in the document provided but wanted to see if the hunters from previous years had any input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For any of y’all that have already gone on hunts out there this season, e-bike are allowed. Right? It says on the brochure no motorized carts or wagons but it says nothing about bikes or pedal assisted e-bikes. Thanks

Comment

Doing 77 on 77 heading south! Laguna bound baby!!

Comment

For the guys on the fist hunt. Did they say a time for you to start scouting on Thursday?

Comment

I thought the first archery hunts started today?

Comment

Originally posted by m10 View Post
                                For the guys on the fist hunt. Did they say a time for you to start scouting on Thursday?
                                they opened the gate down county road at 7:00am this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X