Looking for a meat hunt for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a meat hunt for my son

My 10 yr old son has finally came around and wanting to hunt we have been shooting a few days now not looking for youth weekend just sometime this season I hunt public land and bow only hes not ready for that yet I'm in Bryan Texas any info and places would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Thomas

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TTT for ya! Finally got my son ready with the Xbow this year. Still waiting on the right victim to show up!

Comment

Yea my son has gone on many hunts just never had the want to get his own he loves the trailing aspect but came.to me last week and said "IM READY" I was like OK!!! HAHA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Edit - nm
        Last edited by TigernAggieland; 10-02-2020, 09:09 AM. Reason: Sorry, posted reply in wrong thread

Comment

h4HUNTINGRANCH.COM

Comment

T4 Exotics. Dean is good people. Target rich environment

Comment

I had a great meat hunt a few years ago at extreme bow hunting in bracketville, TX. Saw a ton of animals too.

Comment

If you are interested in a high-quality hog hunt geared toward families, check out Anacacho Hunting at the 7W ranch. It is brand new and will open its gates to commercial hunting in January. PM, call, or text me at 985-687-7389 for more details.

Comment

Working...
                X