• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the spike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
      This little spike came in right at first light. He was moving fast but I gave him the old "Baa" and thunk! Double lung and saw him crash! Crazy thing is this is my first deer ever and on public land and with a bow, too stoked! Got checked by the Warden on the way out and it was nice to have someone to show my little spike to. Shoot straight and be safe!
      That's awesome man congrats! Any deer on public land is a trophy

Comment

Congrats on spiking the spike. Hope you get to spike a nice big bruiser next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This little spike came in right at first light. He was moving fast but I gave him the old "Baa" and thunk! Double lung and saw him crash! Crazy thing is this is my first deer ever and on public land and with a bow, too stoked! Got checked by the Warden on the way out and it was nice to have someone to show my little spike to. Shoot straight and be safe!
          That is awesome! Big congrats on the first and it being a public deer! Huge accomplishment!

Comment

A public land kill is rewarding! Congratulations

Comment

Waydago!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations on the spike sir.

I had to pick a new tree after my first choice was too big to put my first step on. A little after 4:00 a doe came from an unexpected direction. She stopped 25 yards out behind a tree before catching my stink.

Right at prime time two does came out right where I thought they would and walked 5 feet from my first choice tree. Glad my plan would've worked. Too bad I wasn't there.

Also. If anyone gets a trail camera picture of a guy giving a thumbs up while his treestand backpack straps are breaking, that's me. And you're in a good spot.
                  Last edited by CEO; 10-03-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Camped at Equestrian from thursday thru this morning. Had does and bucks on my spypoint cam all week then my son and i show up and only one doe showed up behind my tree. Spooked her when i started climbing down. Oh well. Had a great time.

Comment

Awesome. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats arrowsmack

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Very nice. Now, get a 13+ inch buck.
                              What?!?! I didn’t know, till just now of course, that you could kill 2 bucks in the Sam now!! Sweet!! Been just 1 for a long time.

Congrats on the spike!

Comment

Arrowsmack324 well done! I didn’t even see a deer only hogs! I’m blaming it on the moon

Comment

Working...
                                X