Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
    2nd Draw and the A-Team returns!

I'm going to go ahead and call it now, I'm killing a bull this hunt!
    NOT IF I KILL HIM FIRST!!!!

Back to back 2nd draw laguna wins baby!!!
    You tell em I’m coming and hells coming with me!!!

Comment

2nd draw for me as well for the December hunt. See yall again this year!

Comment

Which dates?

Comment

Oh yea!!!! It’s killing time again. Only a bigger buck than last year or big blue bull is what we are all after! We’ll pass up everything else for the rest of them guys

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
          Which dates?
          Second hunt, 11/13-11/17 for us this year.

Comment

Got drawn for the 04-08 December archery hunt. It'll be my first time to Laguna. Super pumped would be an understatement.

Looking for a hunting partner or small group that's willing to put in the miles on their boots. I'm in good shape and expecting to go as deep as possible, unless someone who has more experience wants to go with me and has other ideas.

I'll be headed down from the Killeen/Fort Hood area.

Comment

Originally posted by Boom Scat View Post
              Got drawn for the 04-08 December archery hunt. It'll be my first time to Laguna. Super pumped would be an understatement.

Looking for a hunting partner or small group that's willing to put in the miles on their boots. I'm in good shape and expecting to go as deep as possible, unless someone who has more experience wants to go with me and has other ideas.

I'll be headed down from the Killeen/Fort Hood area.

If you consider going too far in just keep in mind that if you kill something it will be difficult to take out considering your by yourself.

Other than that its a good idea- good luck.

Comment

Have any of you had to do the orientation the next day (Friday)? Due to work obligations it looks like my son-in-law will not be able to make it to the orientation on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                  Have any of you had to do the orientation the next day (Friday)? Due to work obligations it looks like my son-in-law will not be able to make it to the orientation on Thursday.

One of the guys I met out there had to do it the morning of the first hunt before being let out in the field two years ago. Shouldn’t be a problem but may want to give the park official a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mudmauler View Post
                    One of the guys I met out there had to do it the morning of the first hunt before being let out in the field two years ago. Shouldn’t be a problem but may want to give the park official a heads up.

Thanks. This will be his first time out there with me. Let's hope he at least slings some arrows.

I will call the office on Monday and confirm.
                    Last edited by RGV Hunter; 09-12-2020, 08:06 PM. Reason: adding information

Comment

In for the 12/4-12/8 hunt! Never been before and super stoked

Comment

Got in on 2nd draw as well 11/13/2020 - 11/17/2020, when are you guys going?

Comment

I’ve got a question, if it was only my name on the application does that mean I’m the only one allowed to hunt via that permit or can I bring 3 others? Never been drawn before so this is all new.

Comment

Originally posted by CALopez View Post
                            I’ve got a question, if it was only my name on the application does that mean I’m the only one allowed to hunt via that permit or can I bring 3 others? Never been drawn before so this is all new.

Never mind. Got my answer. Who else is going 12/4-12/8 and would like to meet up? First timer here

Comment

I’ve been looking forward to this season’s Laguna hunt since last one ended. Sucks I didn’t get picked this time. Will just have to live it by reading FyGuyy’s stories.

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
                                ...We killed a nilgai in the evening. By the time we finished the red tape and getting him quartered in the freezer we were locked out of the park. They close the gate about 8 I think but that was a couple years ago.
                                So what happens if you get locked out? Or did you mean "locked in"? Did you have to stay overnight in the park?

Comment

Working...
                                X