No announcement yet.

2019 Hagerman Seg. B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I will relocate my blind tomorrow. I hate to move but but I'm thinking it will need to be done. Sorry boys if I accidentally walk your area. I've hunted the hag 3 different occasions and have never not seen atleast a doe. Hope's are still high tho.

Comment

Small 8 pt just walked by

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bowhunters worst wind, almost dead calm.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
          Bowhunters worst wind, almost dead calm.

I’ll take it over this mess today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bobcat walked thru and riled up all the squirrels. At least now they're in the trees and not making noise on the ground lol

Comment

Last hr of daylight hopefully they will be on the move. Good luck

Comment

Good luck guys stay focused

Comment

Prime Time!

Comment

Had a big buck walk by at about 80yds. Couldn't get him to come in

Comment

I thought one of y’all had a rifle. I figured something would be down by now.
                      Good luck guys !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckslayertx View Post
                        ...F5...
                        X2.

Do they always put the good hunters in Seg A?

Looking forward to following along tomorrow morning. Hope there’s more activity for you guys.

Does B and C hunt the same ground as A? I was under the impression in past years different areas were hunted.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                          X2.

Do they always put the good hunters in Seg A?

Looking forward to following along tomorrow morning. Hope there’s more activity for you guys.

Does B and C hunt the same ground as A? I was under the impression in past years different areas were hunted.
                          it stays the same for all 3 hunts, then 1 unit drops off and a new unit is added each year and hunted for 3 year rotation

Comment

Ive hunted Hagerman 10 or 12 times since they started the hunts back in the mid 80's. and Ive hunted A B and C ..personally I always found Bseg to be the slowest.

Comment

Saw lots of deer today but had one of those city slickers set up across the creek from me at 4pm. Got to see how it effect my set up with him in there my have to move.

Comment

Saw 4 doe 1 spike today. My buddy hunting about 200yds from me saw 9 doe 5 buck no shot opportunity

Comment

Working...
                                X